|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Repair and maintenance services of building installations
Description: Contract notice: Repair and maintenance services of building installations
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 50700000,50700000
CPV Description: Services of the technical building management for the real estate of the Federal Ministry for economic co-operation and development (Berlin), (VOEK 247-17)
Reference Number: VOEK 247-17
With the tendered services should high-quality building management at economically favorable conditionsbe established. The scope and scope of the services include all measures required for safe, functional, economical and environmentally friendly operation of the property and the technical facilities. Among other things, the contractor is responsible for the cyclical and timely maintenance and, in some cases, for the proper repair of the techniresponsible for the plants. As part of the incident management, the contractor will provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, a troubleshooting service.
Main Site: Berlin.
Maintenance, inspection, repair and fault management of the technical facilities of two properties.
1. Company profile (name, address, legal form, registration number in a public regimaster or certificate number of the approval authority, authorized representative, contact person with contact details, branches of the company) (tenderer's questionnaire for the aptitude test form);
2. Self-declaration to any existing consortium pursuant to point III.1.1) (information leaflet for the aptitude test form);
3. Self-declaration to possibly provided third partyreinsatz (information leaflet for the aptitude test form);
4. Self-declaration for reliability according to - 6 EC Abs. 6 lit. a-c VOL / A (information leaflet for the aptitude test form, alternatively the entry in the pre-qualification list may be submitted);
5. Self-declaration for the proper payment of contributions to the statutory social security under - 6 EC Abs. 6lit. d VOL / A (information leaflet for the aptitude test form),
6. Self-declaration for the proper payment of contributions to the statutory accident insurance pursuant to - 7 EC Paragraph 1 VOL / A (information leaflet for the aptitude test form);
7. A copy of a recent excerpt from the professional or commercial register (of applicants who are not based in the FRG, a comparable Nevidence of an equivalent institution of another EU Member State), 8. Self-declaration on any subsidies granted (tenderer's questionnaire for the aptitude test form),
9. Self-declaration for the proper payment of taxes and duties according to - 6 EC Abs. 6 lit. d VOL / A (information leaflet for the aptitude test form).
10. Existence or legally binding commitment tom taking out liability insurance. The liability insurance must have the minimum sums specified in section III.1.1) (information leaflet for the aptitude test form). Self-declaration of the candidate's turnover in the past three completed business years,
Relative to turnover (net) for the performance of the advertised serviceservices.
(information leaflet for the aptitude test form);
12. Self-declaration on the annual average of the tenderer's employees in the last three completed business years, related to the tendered service (bidder information sheet for the aptitude test). (1) Questions to the contracting authority are exclusively in writing, preferably by e-mail or pefax to the address in I.1). (2) For the submission of the tender documents by the contracting entity, the applicant must provide an e-mail address. This is mandatory in order to make changes to the tendering authority via the distributorand supplements in the procedure to be informed. (3) Inquiries will only be answered if they have been sent in writing ie. by post, e-mail or fax until no later than 22.2.2018; 3 pm, at the contact point mentioned in point I.1). An answer to questions is also given in writing only. Telephone information will not be given.
Internet address (URL): http://www.bundesimmobilien.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)