|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Networks
Authority Type: Ministry or any other national or federal authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Restricted procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 32400000,32424000,32400000,32424000
CPV Description: Networks.
Operation of the IT network and security infrastructure 2018-2020
The Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth (BMFSFJ) as client (AG) intends to qualify the following services at its sites in Bonn and Berlin Contractors (AN):
Main Site: Bonn and Berlin.
Lot 1 ("Operational Services") Operation, Maintenance and Maintenanced Development of the network infrastructure in the BMFSFJ, consisting among others of:
- LAN / WLAN infrastructure, consisting of routers, core switches, network access control (NAC), floor distributors and WLAN access points and,
- the network security infrastructure built from components to the perimeter safety at the transitions to IVBB / NdB-Attack detection and defense systems.
The goal is to provide the IP transport service across all components and subnets, while maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of stored and transmitted information. This applies to SLAs that must be adhered to. The services include, in addition to the regular lecture days in the amount of 2 days perWeek as well as a daily remote processing of tickets with a scope of 1h / day on non-attendance days also the provision of a telephone attainable 7x24h emergency and operational readiness.
Part of both lots are consulting and quality assurance services (QS) as well as the support of the updating of the IT security concept in the context of the IT infrastructure of the AG. From-the contractor is also expected to receive a comprehensive transfer of knowledge in the form of documentation and training.
The candidate must take special care in the preparation of the documents. Note for candidate communities: The required evidence must be provided for each member of the applicant community. If a candidate is to be proofIf he / she is relying on the capacity of a subcontractor, he / she must submit the required supporting documents to the company in question.
The prescribed order should be complied with.
Missing documents may lead to exclusion.
For LOS 1.
a) Signs The organizational structure of your company (especially: legal form) and explain the range of services(b) mention of the person (s) responsible for the company / institution
c) how many employees will be employed by the business unit relevant to this contract for
• operation of network infrastructures.
• operation of network security components.
• Further development of network infrastructures.
• IT consulting.
d) Eigenerklaamendments to -- 123, 124 GWB (The self-explanations are prefaced to the tender documents for download). The applicant must prove his / her reliability. To this end, completed and signed self-explanations to -- 123, 124 GWB are to be submitted with the request to participate, the u.a. include that the applicant is not in an insolvency verdriving or similar legal proceedings and has duly met its obligations to pay taxes and contributions as well as contributions to the statutory social security system. e) Current commercial central register information or self-declaration that demonstrably does not meet the requirements for exclusion under - 19 (1) MiLoG Present
For LOT 2.
a) Shield Sie the organizational structure of your company (in particular: legal form) and explain the range of services at the respective locations. b) mention of the responsible person (s) for the company / institution c) How many employees will be responsible for this Order relevant business unit for
• system (including client server) and network monitoring.
• (further) developDevelopment of monitoring infrastructure.
• Design and optimization of network infrastructures.
• IT consulting.
d) Self-explanations to -- 123, 124 GWB (The self-declarations are pre-formulated in the tender documents Download attached). The applicant must prove his / her reliability. For this purpose are completed and undersigned with the application formto submit plain self-explanations to the -- 123, 124 GWB, the u.a. include that the applicant is not in bankruptcy or similar legal proceedings and has duly fulfilled his / her obligations to pay taxes and contributions as well as contributions to the statutory social insurance.
e) Current commercial register information;, Self-declaration that demonstrably the preconditions for an exclusion according to - 19 Abs. 1 MiLoG are not met
For LOS 1 and LOS 2:
a) What was their total turnover in the last 3 business years (split by business year) B) How high was their total turnover in the last 3 business years in terms of the services that are the subject of the tender (in absolute and proportion to the totalturnover, broken down by business year)
c) What is the percentage of your orders in total public sector revenue (absolute and relative, separated by the last three business years) d) Specify the quality measures in as much detail as possible (ISO 9001 or equivalent), which you guarantee.
- Costs for the application, offer preparation andnd any presentation will not be reimbursed,
- It should be noted that an application for participation (Annex 1 to the documents to be requested) must first be submitted, together with the supporting documents and declarations required under points III.1.1 III.1.3 of the notice,
- Supplement Documents can be downloaded at http://www.bafza.de/aufgaben/zentrale-vergabestelle.html-become. In addition, the complete tender documents must be requested by submitting a discretionary declaration to the named contact point Federal Office for Family and Civic Functions, Central Contracting Authority of the BMFSFJ, Daniela Schaefer, 50964 Koeln - also by e-mail or fax 21.01.2018 at the aforementioned contactelle in writing, by fax or by e-mail to [email protected] The answers are made known as an addition under http://www.bafza.de/aufgaben/zentrale-vergabestelle.html. If the answer contains additional or corrective information for the call for tenders, they will be added to the call for tenders in the EU Supplement and on the websitewww.bund.de publicity,
- The request to participate must be signed (no digital, scanned or faxed signature), - consortia must name all members of the consortium and an authorized representative in the application form. In the case of the contract, the consortia are jointly and severally liable. The upIn the case of a consortium, the principal also expects the complete provision of the service from a single source. The evidence required under points III.1.1 and III.1.2 must be provided to each member of the grouping,
- Send the application twice (once in the original and once on the commercial data carrier) in a sealed envelope with the words "Notto open! Request to participate Network Infrastructure Lot 1 "or" Do not open! Application for participation Network Infrastructure Lot 2 "to the named contact point: Federal Office for Family and Civil Society Tasks, Central Procurement Office of the BMFSFJ, Daniela Schaefer, Von-Gablenz-Str 2-6, 50679 Koeln,
- The application is only valid on the post office Botenweg submit,
- Massgeblich is the entry stamp of the post office of the Federal Office for Family and Civil Society Tasks or the confirmation of receipt by personal handover or surrender by messenger. The applicant must ensure that requests for participation sent by delivery or courier services are received by the deadline for submission of the applications to the contact pointreceived. A fault of the delivery or courier services is attributed to the applicant,
- requests to participate by e-mail or fax must be excluded, - the assertion of the General Terms and Conditions by the candidate / tenderer / the Bidder leads to the exclusion,
- With submission of the participation application are not subject tocontemplated applicants comply with the provisions of - 62 VgV.
Please note that the Federal Office for Family and Civic Assignments has changed due to a move in the period between 02.01. until 08.01.2018 will be limited or not available. For further details, please refer to the information letter attached to the tender documents.
Internet address (URL): http://www.bmfsfj.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)