|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
Description: Contract notice: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 72000000,72220000,72230000,72240000,72250000,72260000,72000000,72220000,72230000,72240000,72250000,72260000
CPV Description: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
Systems and technical consultancy services.
Custom software development services.
Systems analysis and programming services.
System and support services.
Reference Number : 101-79511 SAP HCM-Sourcing 2018
Die NRW.BANK plant die Bereitstellung, Wartung und Erbringung von zusaetzlichen SeRewards for a Human Resource Management and Settlement System (SAP HCM).
Main Site: NRW.BANK AoeR
The subject of the call for tenders is the provision, maintenance and provision of additional services for a Human Resource Management and Settlement System (SAP HCM). The tender includes the following services in the context of a "full outsourcing":
- Professional and technical applicationsSupporting an SAP HCM system,
- Technical operation / data center performance of an SAP HCM system,
- SAP base operation for an SAP HCM system,
- BPO for the execution of payroll and other personnel management processes as well as printing services (mass printing in the printing center of FiduciaProvides proof of registration in a trade or professional register or proof in any other way about the permitted professional activity (eg business registration). In the case of foreign bidders, compara- tive certificates must be provided. The proof must not be older than 3 months.
Eligibility criteria according to the order documents
The right to submit a Uniform Electronical self-declaration (EEE) as a proof of eligibility-remains untouched.
1. The tender documents are only available electronically on the public procurement marketplace North Rhine-Westphalia under https://evergabe.nrw.de. The answering of bidder questions as well as all communication between bidders and the awarding authority takes place exclusively via the o. G. Procurement portal.
2. Frato the award procedure are to be made exclusively via the communication function of the awarding marketplace.
3. For the offer, the forms from the tender documents are to be used, which can be called up via the awarding marketplace North Rhine-Westphalia. See also "0_List of documents to be submitted / Other applicable documents".
4 NRW.BANK has awarded the Bestof the Tariff Lending and Awarding Act NRW (TVgG NRW). The declarations and proofs according to the TVgG NRW are to be submitted on request only by the tenderer to whom the contract is to be awarded within a period to be determined by NRW.BANK (3 to 5 working days). Multiple participations, as a single bidder and as a member of one or more bidding consortia are nott permissible.
6. It should be noted that the content of the present EU-wide publication is the sole determinant if the notice is published additionally in other publication media and if the notice text in these additional announcements is not complete, inaccurate, changed or otherwise reproduced. ID: CXPNYH5YX84
Internet address (URL): www.nrwbank.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)