|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Industrial property services
Description: Contract notice: Industrial property services
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: Lowest price
CPV code: 70332300,45259000,90910000,71315000,90620000,98341140,64110000,71314000,70332300,45259000,90910000,71315000,90620000,98341140,64110000,71314000
CPV Description: Industrial property services.
Repair and maintenance of plant.
Energy and related services.
Facility-Management Dienstleistungen fuer die Gebaeude TIB-Gelaende und ACK der Technischen Universitaet Berlin
Reference Number : Vergabe-Nr.: OV-058-17
Ausgeschrieben werden technische und infrastrukturelleFacility Management Services for the buildings TIB-Gelaende and ACK of the Technical University Berlin.
Main Site: Technische Universitaet Berlin.
The service to be provided is the facility management for two building complexes of the Technical University Berlin:
- TIB-area, Gustav Meyer Allee 25, 13355 Berlin,
- Building ACK, Ackerstrasse 76, 13355 Berlin.
The technical and iInfrastructural Facility Management Services consist essentially of:
- Property Management,
- Plant Operation / Object Operation,
- Cleaning / Maintenance Cleaning / Cleanroom,
- Inspection and Maintenance,
- Energy Management,
- Alarm and Fault Management,
- Documentation and reporting.
The following statements are to be made by the bidders or each member of the Bisubcontracting. Foreign bidders / consortia may submit comparable proof of their country of origin; the proof of equivalence of the respective comparable proof must be submitted with the offer.
1. Self-declaration for reliability in accordance with the form "Self-declaration on suitability" (A corresponding form [Wirt 321] is the awarding authorityAlternatively, the certificate of registration in the list of companies and suppliers (ULV certificate) or a certificate from other suitable pre-qualification centers may be submitted.)
2. Self-declaration in accordance with the form "Self-declaration on rate loyalty, minimum pay and social security contributions" according to - 1 para. 2, 4 Berlin Tendering and Public Procurement Act-(An appropriate form [Wirt 322] is enclosed with the tender documents.)
3. Self-declaration according to the form "Self-declaration for compliance with the ILO core labor standards" according to - 8 Berlin Tendering and Public Procurement Act (A corresponding form [Wirt 326] is enclosed with the tender documents.) 4 Self-declaration according to the form "Declaration on the Promotion of Women and the Promotion of foilednability of work and family "according to - 9 Berliner Ausschreibungs- und Vergabegesetz in conjunction with - 1 Abs.2 Frauenfoerderverordnung [FFV] (A corresponding form [host 359] is enclosed with the tender documents.)
5 Self-declaration on any existing linkage / Cooperation with "parent company"
6. Self-declaration to the possibly existing consortium and possibly provided NachuThe tenderer may, in place of the required own declarations, submit a single European self-declaration in accordance with - 50 VgV.
The company undertakes, on special request by the client in accordance with Art. - 4 Berlin Tendering and Procurement Act of 8 July 2010 in the event that there is no valid certificate from the entrepreneur and supplier listsubmission of documents not older than 6 months, proof of full payment of contributions. The documents must be issued by the competent domestic or foreign social insurance carrier.
The contracting authority will be responsible for confirming the declaration to the bidder who is to be awarded the contractg request an excerpt from the central register of industrial property (-150a of the Industrial Code) to the Federal Central Register pursuant to - 23 of the Posted Workers Act or - 21 Minimum Wage Act.
The client will request a query from the Corruption Register for the bidder who is to receive the contract to confirm the declaration on the Corruption Register perform.
Note: Submitted comments are youBefore submitting the contract, the tenderer to whose offer the contract is to be awarded must, at the request of the contracting authority, confirm at short notice by submitting the relevant certificates from the competent authorities. Points III.1.2 and III.1.3).
7. Self-declaration about the total turnover of the company in the last 3 completed transactionsyears
. 8 Self-declaration on the existence of a company liability insurance
(1) The application and the request for the tender documents can only be obtained via the electronic allocation platform of the State of Berlin http://www.berlin.de/vergabeplattform/. The documents are provided exclusively in electronic form via the awarding platform. There are no for this awardTender documents sent more in paper. For the receipt of the electronically processable tender documents a one-time, free registration on the allocation platform of the federal state of Berlin http://www.berlin.de/vergabeplattform/ or iTWO tender is necessary.
(2) The submission / submission of the offers may electronically (electronically in text form without signature or with qualified electroniche or advanced electronic signature) via the procurement platform of the Land of Berlin or continue to be made conventionally in paper format.
(3) The requirement of the tender documents and the offers and their attachments shall be written and submitted in German.
(4) The Bidder has to observe that its offer is legally bindingis signed. When submitting the offer "electronically in text form", the name of the natural person making the declaration must be stated.When participating in the electronic procurement procedure with a qualified or advanced signature, the legally binding signature of the offer is made by the electronic signature.
( 5) The transmission of questions to the orderHe has either the awarding platform or alternatively in writing / by fax / e-mail stating the award no. OV-058-17. Others, in particular telephone inquiries, are not answered. Tenderers' questions will be made available to all tenderers in a neutralized form. The communication in the procedure takes place in German language.
Additional information about the subcontractingAgen and the cover letter must be requested no later than 6 days before expiry of the offer period.
(6) Note: Automatic information about changes or concretisations of the tender documents will only be sent to all registered applicants. Unregistered interested parties are obliged to take responsibility for changes on the allocation platform of the State of Berlin http: //www.berlin.de/vergabeplattform/. (7) The tenderer shall submit the required statements in full to the offer of the company in accordance with Section III, unless the principal has expressly determined otherwise. These are in German (for foreign bidders: explanations / proofs, the required declarationare comparable and to be submitted in a certified German translation). For bidding companies which do not have their registered office in the Federal Republic of Germany, equivalent certificates must be presented in accordance with the legislation of the country in which the company is established.
Declarations and proof of eligibility are also valid for all members of a consortium e
Proof of suitability and declarations must be submitted, a reference to previous applications will not be accepted.
The contracting authority reserves the right to demand the lack of evidence and explanations within the deadline. If this deadline expires fruitlessly, the offer shall be disregarded.
(8) When public contracts are awarded, they shall be awarded under the applicable contractIn the case of the provisions of -- 1, 7 and 8 of the Berlin Tendering and Public Procurement Act, the companies which prefer to provide training places, participate in collectively agreed pay-as-you-go schemes for securing initial vocational training or in training assignments are preferred. As proof is of the for the surcharge votenderers have obtained a certificate of vocational training
Internet address (URL): www.tu-berlin.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)