|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Engineering services
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71300000,71315000,71300000,71315000
CPV Description: Engineering services.
DLR location Goettingen General refurbishment of buildings 01, 02 and the hall Technical equipment, groups of facilities 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8, service phases 1-9 according to -- 53 ff. HOAI
renovation of the building 01 , 02 and the hall at the Goettingen site.
Main site: Bunsenstrasse 10
General renovation of the buildings 01, 02 and the hall at the Goettingen location
In den years 1916 to 1918 Geb. 01 was built and the "Modellversuchsanstalt f-r Aerodynamik" was founded here in 1918. The approximately 100 year old Baukoerper of Geb. 01 thus represents the "birthplace" of today's DLR
Shortly thereafter, this facility was renamed "Aerodynamic test facility of the Kaiser Wilhelm Society", later, after World War II in "Aerodynamische Versuchsanstalt was probably built in early 1960.
The historical aspect has been taken into account in that some components that are important for aerodynamic research should not be demolished but maintained / rehabilitated Irrespective of this, it was agreed in advance with the preservation of monuments that the building itself would not be able to be usedHowever, requirements and wishes regarding window layout and condition are taken into account.
With the purchase agreement dated 17 July 2012, DLR acquired the buildings and structures of the Max Planck Society located in Goettingen. Since then, the buildings are empty, but are heated and run at more or less regular intervalst. Since it was certain for the MPI in good time that it would leave the inner-city location of Goettingen, in the past few years it only limited itself to the absolutely necessary measures for refurbishments. Accordingly, one finds a substance in which there is a correspondingly high need for remediation. This becomes particularly clear in the technical trades (Heizung, Sanitaer, electric). The systems have long since been no longer state of the art and are from today's point of view inadmissible.
- Mixed installation in Sanitaer,
- Obsolete electrical installation, missing fire protection foreclosure of important components,
- missing residual current device,
- heat distribution networks heating age :> 50 years.
To make matters worse, thatin the context of the excerpt out of various reasons z. As the buildings have been empty since the change of ownership, an additional rehabilitation backlog has arisen. Various events such as flooding during heavy rain or high groundwater levels have continued to damage the building fabric AThe first step is to commission phases 1-3 (basic evaluation, preliminary planning and design planning) in accordance with - 55 HOAI.
There is no legal claim to commission the further phases of service.
1) Declaration about the absence of exclusion criteria according to - 123 and - 124 GWB;
2) declaration of cooperation with other companies;
3) Declaration on economic links with other companies;
4) Declaration on a possible transfer of order parts to other companies (- 46 (3) No. 10 VgV). If the applicant wants to use the services of other companies to fulfill the contract, he has to name them and for them and possibly further subordinate companies with the application-submit your own application form. A corresponding letter of commitment from these companies must be submitted on request.
1) Statement on the total turnover net of the applicant in the last 3 business years (- 45 para. 1 no. 1 VgV). The maximum score is achieved with an average turnover of ≥ 500 000 EUR / a (weighting 5%).
2) Indication of the employees of the last3 years of business for the entire office of the applicant and the employees working on the subject of the tendered planning service, divided into professional groups (managers, graduate engineers, other employees) (- 46 (3) no. 8 VgV). The maximum score is achieved with an average total number of employees ≥ 5 persons (weighting 5%).
3) Proof of insurA professional liability insurance cover of EUR 1 000 000 for personal injuries and EUR 1 000 000 for other damage, or a written statement from the insurer on the increase of professional liability insurance in the event of a claim, must accompany the application.
Only one application per candidate is allowed. Multiple applications lead to exclusion from the procedure.Multiple applications also include multiple applications from individuals within different applicant communities.
The shipping risk for timely receipt lies with the applicant. There is no postmark tax.
The application documents will not be returned. Electronic submissions, such as e-mail, telex, telegrams, telex, telex and telefax are not allowed.
The application form and all other documents are available for download at www.hitzler-ingenieure.de/e-vergabe. Questions and comments on the tender documents must be sent by e-mail to [email protected] no later than 8 working days before the end of the participation period. Binding statements are considered explanations, concretizationsn or changes to the tender documents published on the internet address www.hitzler-ingenieure.de/vergabe up to 6 calendar days before the end of the participation period. Applicants are obliged to inform themselves on the above-mentioned website up to 6 calendar days prior to the expiry of the participation period, whether there are statements, concretizations or changes in the tender documentsn have. It is expressly stated that there may be a need to postpone the participation period within these 6 calendar days. In such a case, you will also be informed immediately on the above-mentioned website. There is the possibility of voluntary registration on the homepage under www.hitzler-ingenieure.de/e-vergabe. The competitionsThose who voluntarily register will be sent by e-mail their binding comments on the questions and comments submitted as explanations, concretions or changes to the tender documents.
The application documents are in DIN A4 format, in a so-called "file folder" or similar without firm binding, suction "Leitz folder", firmly bound padn, etc. are not desired. Smaller organizations and young people are particularly advised about the possibility of forming application associations. In the case of consortia, the application form must be completed separately by each tenderer in the group.
The application form must be attached to the envelope / packaging, eg by means of the enclosed return labelu characterize. Are for shipping additional shipping bags o. Ae. The customer reserves the right to request further explanations and proofs in accordance with Section 56 (2) of the VgV.
If several applicants equally comply with the requirements, the customer must ensure that the request for participation is in a sealed envelope with the return label in the mailing containerIf, after an objective selection, the number of applicants is too high in accordance with the criteria used, the client reserves the right to take part in the selection of the remaining candidates in accordance with - 75 (6) VgV. the applicant community or bidder / consortium in accordance with - 160 (3) (1-4) GWB.
Internet address (URL): http://www.dlr.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)