|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural, engineering and planning services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, engineering and planning services
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71240000,71321000,71240000,71321000
CPV Description: Architectural, engineering and planning services.
Engineering design services for mechanical and electrical installations for buildings.
Technische Ausruestung, Neubau Verfuegungsgebaeude West I. BA
Reference Number : X-UKE-2017-0036
Ingenieurleistungen Technische Ausruestung, Neubau Verfuegungsgebaeude West I. BA.
Fachplanung der Technischen Ausruestung fuer ein Verfuegungsgebaeude im Bereich West, which will be built in two phases. With the new building, the service facilities for administration and research, which are currently still spread over the entire property, should be merged. In the first construction phase, around 370 new office space will be created under one roof in order to facilitate the interaction of employees from different areas in projects whose real estateThe cooperation of several departments or even daughters of the UKE requires to facilitate and to increase the efficiency of the work.
The construction site is located in the western area of the UKE property; between psychiatry (W37) and the workshop (W41).
Engineering services for technical equipment (services in accordance with HOAI 2013 -- 53 - 56).
Basic services Work phases 1-9 (graduale commissioning).
- Equipment group 1: Waste water, water and gas installations,
- Equipment group 2: Heat supply equipment,
- Equipment group 3: Air conditioning equipment,
- Equipment group 4: Power installations,
- Equipment group 5: Telecommunications and information technology. Installations,
- System Group 6: Conveyors,
- Equipment Group 8: Building Automation.
As well as the following special services:
- Lph. 1-8: Building Model Editing(BIM),
- Lph. 1-2: Feasibility study incl. Qualified cost estimation in cooperation with.
The object and structural engineer for the realization of the 2nd construction phase.
- Lph. 2: Creating technical part of the room book for the groups of equipment,
- Lph. 3: Update technical part of the room book for the equipment groups,
- Lph 3: Calculation of life cycle costs,
- Lph 3: DetailedOperating cost calculation,
- Lph. 3: elaboration of data for the planning of third parties - including determination and transfer of data for the generation of the energy requirement according to EnEV,
- Lph 7: reviews and values of ancillary offers,
- Lph 7: Participation in the examination of building-economically justified offers (claim defense) .
A step by step order is planned as follows:
Level I:-Lph. 1 and 2.
Stage II: Lph. 3 and 4.
Level III: Lph. 5 to 7.
Level IV: Lph. 8.
Level V: Lph. 9.
Further information can be found in the participation documents at www.deutsches-ausschreibungsblatt.de
Commercial register or professional register extract (not older than 3 months), short company description, Proof Professional qualification "Consulting Engineer" (equivalent certificatesother Member States are recognized), self-declaration on tariff fidelity and payment of minimum wage acc. - 3 Hamburgisches Vergabegesetz, self-declaration on the absence of exclusion grounds and, if necessary, for self-cleaning.
The forms contained in the participation documents (form sheets) must be used. Alternatively, a correspondingly completed single European self-declaration(EEE) accepted.
- Self-declaration on professional indemnity insurance with the following sums insured: for personal and property damage 4,000,000 € and for property damage 2,000,000 € per claim with double annual warranty,
- Bank information on the type and extent of business relations with the applicant and any incidents ,
- Self-declaration by the applicant about the total turnover-of its business and, in addition, the turnover in the field of activity subject to this award, in each case for the last three closed business years, if relevant information is available.
The forms (forms) contained in the participation documents must be used. Alternatively, a suitably completed single European self-declarationThe subcriteria which make up the technical value of 50% are as follows:
- Availability of the project manager and specialist site supervisor, (the full score is achieved if it is credibly shown that both persons are not 20%,
- staff deployment plan (the full score will be achieved if reconstructedit is shown that all the persons of the project team are sufficiently available for the timely delivery of the tendered services in relation to the other ongoing projects of the candidate) 15%, - the qualifications and experience of the staff entrusted with the execution of the contract: 10% ,
- Methodical-planning approach: 5%.
Internet address (URL): www.uke.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)