|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71000000,71300000,71000000,71300000
CPV Description: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services.
B7 OU Calden, new construction of the TB Caldetal
Reference Number: 9j6-B7-OU Calden
The construction project includes the "new construction of the Calden bypass." Construction phase includes the new construction of the Caldetalbrueck building, the planned bridge structure spanning the country in the lowlands of the CaldeCalde (LSG) protected area from west to east. Here are u. a. K 47, the operating site of Calden and the Calde creek.
For the project mentioned under point II.1.4) of this notice, the following main services are to be provided:
- construction supervision,
- local construction supervision,
- supplementary management,
- Cost control.
Performance period, Fr
final contract award 5/2018
planned construction period 23 months
Further intermediate dates will follow from the tender documents.
- 123 (1) GWB:
Public contractors exclude a company from participation at any stage of the procurement process, if they are aware of it have a person whose behavior under paragraph 3 is imputable to the company legallyor a fine has been imposed on the company pursuant to Section 30 of the Law on Administrative Offenses for a criminal offense under:
1. Section 129 of the Criminal Code (formation of criminal organizations), Section 129a of the Criminal Code (formation of terrorist groups) or Section 129b of the Criminal Code (criminals and terrorist groups abroad),
2. Section 89c of thePenal Code (Terrorist Financing) or for participation in such an act or for the provision or collection of financial resources, knowing that these funds are to be used or used in whole or in part, an act under Section 89a (2) (2) of the Criminal Code to commit,
3. Section 261 of the Criminal Code (money laundering;unlawfully obtained assets), 4. Section 263 of the Criminal Code (Fraud), in so far as the offense is directed against the budget of the European Union or against households managed by or on behalf of the European Union,
5. - 264 of the Criminal Code (subsidy fraud), as far as the offense against the budget of the European Union or against households rmanaged by the European Union or on its behalf,
6. - 299 of the Criminal Code (corruption and bribery in business dealings),
7. - 108e of the Criminal Code (corruption and bribery of mandate holders),
8. -- 333 and 334 of the Criminal Code (Benefit Grant and Bribery), also in conjunction with - 335a of the Criminal Code (Ausldomestic and international staff),
9. Article 2 (2) of the Act to Combat International Bribery (Bribery of Foreign Members in Connection with International Business Conduct) or
10. -- 232, 232a, paragraphs 1 to 5, -- 232b to 233a of the Criminal Code (human trafficking, forced prostitution, forced labor, exploitation of labor, exploitation under exploitation
- 123 (4) GWB:
Public purchasers exclude an undertaking at any stage of the award procedure from participating in a procurement procedure if:
1. the company has failed to meet its obligations to pay taxes, levies or social security contributions, and this through a judicially strong or outdated entity-Administrative decision was made or;
2. the contracting authorities may prove, in any other appropriate manner, that an obligation under point 1 has been breached.
Clause 1 shall not apply if the undertaking has fulfilled its obligations by making payment or paying taxes, contributions and contributions to social security including- 124 (1) No. 2 GWB:
Public contractors may, subject to the principle of proportionality, exclude a company from participating in a procurement procedure at any time during the award procedure if the company is insolvent is, about the company's assets a bankruptcy veror a similar procedure has been applied for or opened, the commencement of such a procedure has been refused due to lack of assets, the company is in liquidation or has ceased its activities.
Required proof of suitability (according to -- 122 ff. GWB, - - 42 ff. VgV), which are in the form of recognized Praequalifikationsnachweise (including HPQR) are availablen admitted and recognized if the certificates of qualification in form and content correspond to the required aptitude test.
- - 45 (4) No. 2 VgV: professional liability insurance.
The following insurance cover is required:
- 3 000 000 EUR for personal injury and,
- EUR 3 000 000 for other damage (property and property damage).
Proof must be furnished that the maximization-the replacement benefits amount to at least 2 times the stated coverage per year. As proof of this, a confirmation of the insurance (eg in the form of a copy of the insurance policy) must be enclosed with the application for participation. If the required professional indemnity insurance coverage is not met, a statement from the insurer must be enclosed that the insurer, in the case of an order, is insured
For a bidding or bidding consortium, the proof must be provided separately by each member of the Community.
- - 45 (2) VgV: turnover of the company in each case in relation to the last three completed business years, insofar as it relates to benefits that are comparable to the service to be provided, including the antRequired aptitude certificates (in accordance with -- 122 et seq. GWB, -- 42 et seq. VgV), which are in the form of recognized pre-qualification certificates (eg HPQR), are admitted and recognized if the certificates of qualification in Form and content correspond to the required proof of suitability-no documents are required to be submitted in accordance with - 56 (2) VgV.
Documents which are not originally issued in German (eg reference certificates, proof of professional liability) must be submitted in a certified German translation; a copy of the original document together with the certified translation is always to be filed with the application for participation
The documents provided by the contracting authority for the request to participate must be used.
The contractor will make available to the candidates, free of charge, the documents for the application for participation attached to the contract notice in digital form.
The completed application for participation must be signed with the application documents in a lockedTransit at the final date (see point IV.2.2)) to the address / address specified in point I.3) or to be delivered there. The envelope must be stamped with your name (company), your address and the entry "Competition B7 OU Calden, TB Caldetal" on the outside.
The application for participation must be complied with in its form, the required supporting documents and the required explanationsare to be divided and sorted according to the numbering of the annexes to the respective chapters of the participation application. The non-use as well as the incomplete use / completion of the participation documents provided can lead to an exclusion from the award procedure. Not signed and not timely participation applications will be in the
For the selection of candidates, only the required documents will be taken into consideration, more detailed information is not required.
A reference to earlier applications is not sufficient.
Applicants or tenderers are excluded if they or their subcontractors in connection with this construction project planning, consulting and Baprovide or have provided monitoring services to third parties or other clients. The same applies to applicant or bidding consortia if at least one member of this bidding or bidding consortium has provided or has provided one of the aforementioned services for third parties or other clients in connection with this construction measure
Internet address (URL): http://www.mobil.hessen.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)