|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71000000,71000000
CPV Description: Architectural, Construction, Engineering and Inspection Services.
Planning and Construction Management: Refurbishment of Control Engineering Upper and Lower Machinery in the Opera House
Reference Number: F040 / 17
Technical Planning and Construction Management: Refurbishment of the Control Engineering Upper and Lower Machinery in the Opera House.
Main Site: Dortmund ; Dortmund
Specialist planning and construction management: Renovation of the control technology upper and lower
The application form must be completed in full by the applicant, accompanied by the required annexes.
And signed by the holder, a manager and / or the authorized representative in a legally binding manner. The application must be sent by post as Original in A personal declaration that no exclusion criteria according to - 42 VgV are to be provided (see form).
According to - 42 et seq. VgV the following eligibility criteria are defined:
- self-declaration about the proper discharge of taxes, fees and contributions, Proof of adequate professional indemnity insurance for the entire duration of the contractuntil the full provision of services (at least EUR 2 000 000 for personal injury and property damage and EUR 1 000 000 for property damage). In the case of a community of applicants own declarations of liability of the members jointly and severally liable and to conclude in the case of an adequate object-related professional liability insurance and this for the entire duration of the contract up to full serviceProof of extract from the commercial register, if it can not be provided (eg GbR), a personal statement about the non-existence of a commercial register entry is to be submitted, - proof of the employee structure (minimum criterion: "Dipl.-Ing./B.Eng/M.Eng for Theater and / or event technology "or" authorized person according to DGUV 17 "),
- total turnover and turnover for the corresponding planning services,
- reference list with details of the references, which were processed on their own responsibility. In each reference, minimum criteria are specified (presentation of two project references for a refurbishment of control systems in stock with minat least 40 drives, of which at least one drive can be assigned to the lower machine and to at least one of the upper machines.)
- Indicate which discipline is provided by the own office and possibly by members of a candidate community and / or by subcontractors, as well as their designation. Representation with which named offices in which organization formworked together and on which projects. If it is intended to award subcontracts, the respective subcontractor's letter of commitment must be submitted.
- Declaration of Corruption.
The contracting authority complies with the provisions of the Circular of the Ministry of the Interior of North Rhine-Westphalia - Administration and Control of Corruption in the Public Administration6.4.2005 - IR 12.2.2006-Nr. 3.1 and 3.3 are bound.
The conditions of the Tariff Lending and Awarding Act NRW (TVgG-NRW) shall apply to the award of the contract.
The contracting entity will accept the subcontractor and the lender of the contract to confirm the declaration Extract from the Central Trade Register to the Federal Office of Justice.
AlreadySubmission of documents:
An electronic provision will be made on the awarding marketplace Metropole Ruhr (for the conditions of use mentioned under (http://www.evergabe.nrw.de/VMPCenter/) the tender documents can be requested and downloaded free of charge and news of the awarding authority can be viewed .).
Announcement ID: CXPSYYFYF7R.
Internet address (URL): www.dortmund.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)