|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural and related services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural and related services
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71200000,71221000,71200000,71221000
CPV Description: Architectural services for buildings.
DLR location Goettingen - General renovation of the buildings 01, 02 and the hall - Object planning of buildings and interiors, service phases 1-9 according to -- 33 ff. HOAI
Renovation of the buildings 01, 02 and the hall at the Goettingen location.
Main site: Bunsenstrasse 10,
General refurbishment of the buildings 01, 02 and the hall at the location-Goettingen.
In the years 1916 to 1918 Geb. 01 was built and the "Modellversuchsanstalt f-r Aerodynamik" was founded here in 1918. The approximately 100 year old Baukoerper of Geb. 01 represents the "birthplace" of today's DLR.
Shortly thereafter this facility was renamed the "Aerodynamic Experimental Facility of the Kaiser Wilhelm Society", later, after World War II in "AerodynamIt was probably built in early 1960.
The historical aspect has been taken into account in that some components that are important for aerodynamic research are not demolished but maintained / rehabilitated Irrespective of this, it was agreed in advance with the preservation of monuments that the GebEven though the site itself is not under cover protection, requirements and wishes regarding window layout and condition are taken into account.
With the purchase agreement dated 17 July 2012, DLR acquired the buildings and structures of the Max Planck Society located in Goettingen. Since then, the buildings are empty, but are heated and more or less regular-Abstaenden warmed. Since it was certain for the MPI in good time that it would leave the inner-city location of Goettingen, in the past few years it only limited itself to the absolutely necessary measures for refurbishments. Accordingly, one finds a substance in which there is a correspondingly high need for remediation. This becomes particularly clear with the technical Gewerken (heating, sanitary, electric). The systems have long since been no longer state of the art and are from today's point of view inadmissible.
- Mixed installation in Sanitaer,
- Obsolete electrical installation, missing fire protection foreclosure of important components,
- missing residual current device,
- heat distribution networks heating age :> 50 years.
Complicated is added that in the context of the excerpt out of various reasons, e.g. Components of the BMA were dismantled and disposed of. Since the buildings have been empty since the change of ownership, an additional rehabilitation accumulation has arisen. Various events, such as flooding in heavy rain or high groundwater levels, have continued to damage the buildings' building fabricn Object planning Buildings and interiors are commissioned step by step.
First, work phases 1-3 (basic research, preliminary planning and design planning) are to be commissioned in accordance with - 34 HOAI.
There is no legal right to commission further work phases.
1) Proof of eligibility of the intended draftsman to carry the professional title Architector in Germany under this name (- 75 para 1 VgV);
2) Declaration on the absence of exclusionary reasons under - 123 and - 124 GWB;
3) Declaration on cooperation with other companies;
4) declaration on economic links with other companies;
5) Declaration on the possible transfer of parts of the contract to other companies (- 46 Abs. 3 No. 10 VgV). If the applicant wishes to make use of the services of other companies in the fulfillment of the contract, he must name them and submit their own application form for them and, if applicable, for further subordinate companies with the application. A corresponding letter of commitment from these companies must be submitted upon request.
1) Statement on the totalNet amount of the applicant in the last 3 business years (- 45 para. 1 no. 1 VgV). The maximum score is achieved with an average turnover of ≥ 300,000 EUR / a. - (5% weighting);
2) the number of employees of the last 3 business years for the entire office of the applicant and the employees working on the subject of the tendered planning service, divided into the professional groupuppen (executives, Dipl.-Ing., other employees) (- 46 (3) no. 8 VgV). The maximum score is achieved with an average total number of employees ≥ 5 people. - (5% weighting)
3) Proof of insurance covering professional indemnity coverage of € 1,000,000 for personal injury and € 1,000,000 for other damage or written declaration-the insurer has to include the application documents in order to increase the professional liability insurance.
Only one application per applicant is admissible. Multiple applications lead to exclusion from the procedure. Multiple applications also include multiple applications from individuals within different applicant communities.
The shipping risk for timely receiptwith the applicant. There is no postmark tax.
The application documents will not be returned. Applications submitted by electronic means, such as e-mails, telexes, telegrams, telexes, telex and faxes are not permitted.
The application form and all other documents are available for download at www.hitzler-ingenieure.de/e-vergabe. Questions and AnmeAny comments on the tender documents must be submitted by e-mail to [email protected] no later than 8 working days before the end of the period for participation. Binding statements shall be made as statements, concretizations or changes to the tender documents at the Internet address www.hitzler-genieurieure. de / issue until 6 calendar days before expiry of the participation period published. DApplicants are obliged to inform themselves on the above-mentioned website up to 6 calendar days before the end of the participation period, whether there have been any statements, concretions or changes in the tender documents. It is expressly stated that there may be a need to postpone the participation period within these 6 calendar days. In-Such a case will also be informed immediately on the above mentioned website. There is the possibility of voluntary registration on the homepage under www.hitzler-ingenieure.de/e-vergabe. Applicants who voluntarily register will be given binding comments on the questions and comments submitted as statements, concretions or proposalsThe application documents must be submitted in DIN A4 format, in a so-called "flat file" or similar without binding. "Leitz folder", hard-bound documents, etc. are not required Smaller business organizations and young professionals will be particularly interested in the possibility of creating application communitiesIn the case of consortia, the application form must be completed separately by each tenderer in the group.
The application must be marked on the envelope / packaging by means of the enclosed return label. Are for shipping additional shipping bags o.ae. part of the courier service, the application is in a closed envelopeThe client reserves the right to request further explanations and proofs in accordance with Section 56 (2) VgV. If several applicants equally meet the requirements and the number of applicants is based on an objective selection according to the underlying criteria Too high, the client behaves before the selection under-The remaining candidates are to be determined by lot in accordance with - 75 (6) VgV.
It is pointed out that the candidate / the consortium or bidder / bidding consortium is required to give due consideration in accordance with - 160 (3) No. 1-4 GWB
Internet address (URL): http://www.dlr.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)