|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural and related services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural and related services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71200000,71200000
CPV Description: Architectural and related services.
New building day nursery in Erzhausen
Reference Number: K4M-A_2018
Erzhausen plans to rebuild a day care center with 4 groups for Ue3 children and a group of U3 children in the planned residential area "The Four Morning".
Main Site : Residential area "The Four Morning" in Erzhausen
The municipality Erzhausen plans an open and green residential area "Die Vier-Tomorrow "in the north-east of the municipality, just west of the railway line between Frankfurt and Darmstadt.To cover the need for child care for the emerging residential area and the other needs of the entire community, a new day care center is planned in the plan area 4 groups for Ue3 children and 1 group for U3 children with a maximum of two fullbe realized shot. The location of the Kita is in the eastern area, provided at the end of the extended Ostendstrasse and is thus located directly on the railway line. The plot is about 2,500 m large. The outdoor areas of the day care center are to be protected by the own building in front of the rail lorry. The space program is to follow the recommendations for qualityin Kindertagesstaetten in the district of Darmstadt-Dieburg and take into account all the needs of a kindergarten with Ue3 and U3 groups (group rooms, bedroom, intensive room, dining area, multi-purpose area, sanitary areas, office, rest room, etc ..) Furthermore, should the new construction of the Kita respected the flexibility for a possible later conversion (in whole or in part) and di
For further information, please refer to the project details in the tender documents.
- Applicants must submit their application documents (application for participation in enclosures) or a uniform European self-declaration EEE (not provided by the client ) to use. The participationThe application must be completed and signed by a representative in due time on paper (signature!) at the address given in I.3 (office plan). The application documents are to be downloaded from HAD. Applications only for partial performances lead to the exclusion of the application,
- In the participation application is one for participation in this procedure authoritativeto appoint the representative. This person must sign the application for participation (and possibly a candidate community or subcontractor's declaration of obligation) at the specified place,
- at the jurist. Persons must be accompanied by a current commercial register extract. In the absence of such an equivalent certificate from a court or administrative authority of the country of origin or of origin-(from each member of a candidate or subcontractor (NU)), - Proof of professional qualification as an architect (for a legal entity of a person in the employment relationship), - Proof of professional indemnity insurance in the amount of EUR 1.0 million. Euro for personal injury and € 1.0 million for other damage (from each member of a bid),
- details of economic Linking with third parties (in the case of applicant associations of each member of the applicant community and the NU),
- specifying the contract (type and scope) for which the candidate may wish to subcontract a NU pursuant to Art. Section 46 (3) no. 10 VgV. If the applicant wished to prove his ability to perform, i. Expertise with othersTo serve a company, he has to prove with his application that the necessary funds are available (- 47 Abs. 1 VgV). Proof must be provided by a subcontractor's letter of commitment (form in the application form). The services to be provided by the NU must be named in the type and scope of the application for participation. The client refrains, if statedDetails of non-existence of exclusion reasons and / or convictions according to - 42 Abs.1 VgV and -- 123.124 GWB are insured by the signature of the representative in the application for participation,
- Commitment statement according to the Hessian Awarding and Tarotreureuegesetz (HVTG)r Fare (according to - 4 para. 1 to 3 HVTG), minimum fee (according to - 6 HVTG) and after- and rental company (according to - 8 para. 2 HVTG) (is insured by the signature of the representative in the application form) The additional demand for proof is reserved.
- Procurement - relevant multiple participations, which lead to a violation of the secret competition, are excludedn. Tenderers must demonstrate comprehensibly with the submission of the tender and demonstrate that a breach of the secret competition can be ruled out. If the bidder does not perform the above-mentioned proof or does not do so adequately, it is presumed that his multiple participation in the award procedure violates the secret competition. In this case both offers are excluded
- After submission of an offer until the award of the contract, a change in the composition of the consortium usually results in disregard of the offer, provided that it also involves a change in the content of the offer submitted.
Required proof of eligibility (pursuant to -- 122 ff GWB, - - 42 et seq. VgV), in the form of recognized pre-qualification certificates (eg HPQR) vorble, are accepted and recognized if the form and content of the certificates of qualification correspond to the required aptitude test.
- turnover of the applicant for the past 3 completed business years on average in 0.2 million net for contracting services in sum, the sales of subcontractors will nicht takes into account
number of technically qualified employees currently and on average over the last 3 years. The number of employees of subcontractors is not taken into account.
Required proof of aptitude (in accordance with -- 122 ff. GWB, -- 42 ff. VgV), which are in the form of recognized pre-qualification certificates (inter alia HPQR), are admitted and recognized if the certificates of qualification in The form and content correspond to the required proof of eligibility.
Please note that all documents provided must be kept confidential and may only be used in the context of the award procedure. A circulation of the documents is not permitted.
The contract negotiations are expected to take place in the 11th KW.
Internet address (URL): www.erzhausen.eu
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)