|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Surveillance services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 79714000,79714000,31625300,45312200,79714000,31625300,45312200
CPV Description: Surveillance services.
Burglar-alarm system installation work.
Services of telemonitoring, preventive and curative maintenance and installations of equipment of intrusion detection of the communal buildings of the city of Fos-sur-Mer
Reference Number : 2017-11-265
Telesurveillance, preventive and curative maintenance services and equipment installationsintrusion of communal buildings in the city of Fos-sur-Mer.
Telemonitoring, preventive and curative maintenance services and installations of intrusion detection equipment for communal buildings in the city of Fos-sur-Mer.
- form DC1 (letter of application and authorization of the representative by his co-contractors, if any) duly complete, - documents relating to thex powers of the person authorized to commit the candidate,
- if the candidate is in receivership, the copy of the judgment (s) pronounced for this purpose.
Attention: in the hypothesis or a candidate would be placed in receivership after the deposit of his offer, he must inform without delay the city of Fos-sur-Mer.
The candidate is strongly invited to provide, his application:
- the-declarations issued by the competent administrations and bodies proving that it has satisfied its fiscal and social obligations as at 31.12.2017 referred to in Article 51 of Decree No. 2016-360 of 25.3.2016, - the appropriate declaration of banks or proof of insurance for the relevant occupational risks.
- Form DC2 (declaration of the candidate) duly completedand accompanies the following documents: - a statement of the overall turnover and the turnover of the area of activity covered by the contract, carried out during the last 3 financial years available. Newly established enterprises may justify their capabilities by any other means.
Price: Prices are subject to revision under the conditions set out in Article 10 of the SCC 2017-11-265. The services will be paid as specified hereafter: the services for the preventive maintenance and the telesurveillance of the sites, will be remunerated by application of the global and annual fixed prices, figuring in the decomposition of the global and fixed price (DPGF parts 1 and 2). ) and reported in the award act as an undertaking. As part of the correct maintenanceive (supply of parts and services) orders will be settled by application of the unit prices appearing in the Price Schedule (BP), which is a restricted catalog, and on the basis of the prices appearing in the general catalog (s) (s) after the application of the discount rate granted and specified in the note of intent, in relation to the quantities actually delivered. The prestatiequipment to new sites in the surveillance system, will be settled on the basis of the estimate established by the holder and duly accepted by the community. This estimate will be a figure in accordance with the prices (parts and services) mentioned in the price schedule and / or catalog of the holder after application of the discount rate granted and related to the quantities actually performed. CThe prices shall be deemed to include all the tax, parafiscal and other charges to which the benefits are subject and shall be inclusive of all costs including the full cost of labor, travel and transportation necessary for the performance of the benefits and take account of all matters relating to the execution of the contract and the possible costs of restauration and accommodation. These prices are also deemed to include all costs associated with the supply, packaging, packaging, transportation, delivery and warranty for spare parts and installation of equipment. The rate (s) of discount (s) applicable on public prices, as stated in the note of intent, are firm and final throughoute the duration of the market. The rates appearing in the note of intention will be reported in the act of attribution worthy commitment.
The criteria retained for the judgment of the offers are the following ones: 1) Technical value appreciee in view of the technical memory and the technical data sheets: 45%) - human and technical resources allocated to delivery (20%) - intervention procedures (15%) - quality of services-proposed materials (10%);
2) Price: (55%) - total amount net of the overall lump sum price (DPGF) (15%) - total amount net of the Price Schedule (BP) (20%) - total amount of the master order in masked form (20%). The standard order in masked form is not given in the documents of the consultation. It will be constituted on the basis of the extras only inthe Price Schedule (BP).
Internet address (URL): http://achatpublic.com
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)