|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Planting and maintenance services of green areas
Description: Contract notice: Planting and maintenance services of green areas
Authority Type: Ministry or any other national or federal authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 77310000,77310000,77310000,77340000
CPV Description: Planting and maintenance services of green areas.
Tree pruning and hedge trimming.
Services of maintenance of the green spaces of the sites of Paris and Fontainebleau of the national archives
Reference Number: ESP_VERTS18
The present consultation has for object the services of maintenance green spaces of the Paris and Fontainebleau sites of the national archives.
Main Site: 60 rue des Francs-Bourgeois, 75003 Paris
Maintenance services of the green spaces of the Paris site.
A) The consultation file is downloadable at the following address: https://www.marches-publics.gouv.fr The file is registered under the reference: Esp_Verts18;
B) The folds of the candidates will include:
- an administrative file containing the following documents:
1) The letter of candidescription and designation of the agent by his co-contractors (example form DC1) obligatory in case of grouping;
2) The copy of the judgment (s) pronounced, if the candidate is in receivership;
3) A declaration on the honor to justify that it does not enter in any of the cases mentioned in article 45 of the order n 2015-899 of 23.7.2015 and that it is in rule with the articles-L. 5212-1 to L. 5212-11 of the Labor Code concerning the employment of disabled workers;
4) A statement concerning the overall turnover achieved during the last 3 financial years available (example: DC2 or DUME) (5) For each lot, the list of the principal services - references - of the same nature carried out during the last 3 years, indicating the amount, the date and the destina-public or private purchaser (example: DC2);
6) The following professional qualification certificates (details can be found in the consultation rules):
- lots 1 and 3: Qualiaisage E130 and E161 or equivalent;
- lot 2 E141 or equivalent;
7) A statement indicating the applicant's average annual manpower for the last 3 years (example: DC2);
- for each lot, a ppublic procurement contract comprising: (1) the contract of commitment for the lot is duly complete; (2) the financial annex to the contract of commitment of the lot concerned (unit price schedule) duly completed; The quantity and the estimate of the lot are duly complete; (4) In the case of a joint grouping only, a note (which will constitute an appendix to the act of engagement) specifying the distribution-and the amount of the benefits that each of the members of the group undertakes to execute; (5) Where applicable, the subcontracting declaration (DC4) accompanied by the documents referred to in Article 2.6.2 of the consultation regulations; 6) The lot response framework (Annex to the consultation regulation) includes the elements requested from the applicants;
7) The site visit certificate of the loconcerned by a representative of the national archives;
(8) Bank identification;
(C) The criteria for the selection of the application and the detailed criteria for judging the tenders are set out in the Rules of Procedure;
(D) To obtain all additional information that would be needed during their study, applicants should send a written request to:[email protected] by 18.1.2018 at the latest. Details of the responses provided by the contracting authority are included in the rules of the consultation;
E) Site visits: 2 mandatory site visits (Fontainebleau and Paris) will be organized on 16 and 17.1.2018 at 10:00. Details of these visits and the modalities of inscription appear in the regulation of the- F) Conditions for the submission of bids: the submission of bids will be made, preferably by electronic means (for information, the electronic signature of the bid and the bid is no longer mandatory at the bids deposit stage) if not by post or against recepisse. Candidates submit their bids electronically via the website: https: //www.marches-publics.gouvThe file is registered under the reference: Esp_Verts18. Details of the electronic or paper filing of tenders are contained in the rules of the consultation:
G) The documents to be applied for in the award of the public contract are specified in the consultation regulations.
Internet address (URL): http://www.archivesnationales.culture.gouv.fr
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)