Authority Type: Regional or local authority Contact Nature: Services Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union Award criteria: The most economic tender CPV code: 80310000,80310000 CPV Description: Providing youth center services with the development of youth entrepreneurship 1.1.2018-31.12.2020
Youth education services.
The object of the public procurement is the provision of a free youth center with the development of youth entrepreneurship in Tartu city.
1. The contracting authority does not conclude a procurement contract with a person and repairs the tenderer or the applicant from the procurement procedure:
1) who is or whose legal representative is a criminal or non-occupational diseasePROCEDURES punished under criminal uehenduse organization or destined for belonging to or procurement requirements of the offense or a scam or a professional, or for money laundering or tax sueuetegude offenses and whose criminal records is not a punishment from the register of criminal records under the law is deleted or penalty has his residence or the location under the legislation in force;
2) who or whose lawA legal representative has been sanctioned on the basis of - 133 133.3 -- 175 or 260.1 of the Penal Code and whose punishment data has not been deleted from the punishment register in accordance with the Criminal Registry Act unless the estimated value of the contract is less than the international border guard or if the procurement procedure is brought to the field of defense or defense - and in the field of security;
3) who is panCrochet or liquidation of persons whose aviation activity is suspended or is in a similar condition in accordance with the law of his country of residence;
4) who has been subject to compulsory liquidation or any other similar proceedings in accordance with the law of his country of residence.
The Tenderer or the applicant submits a written confirmation of the absence of relevant circumstances. . The contracting authority does not conclude a procurement contract with a person and repairs the procurement procedureie the tenderer or candidate with the legislation arising from national or her residence or local taxes or social security contributions debts or taehtpaeevaks outstanding jaeetud tax from the amount of interest (the tax arrears) Award onset paeeva date or tax arrears are rescheduled for a period longer than six months from receipt of the tender procedure shall start to paeevast, vaelja than those referr
The tax payer of a national or local taxpayer is deemed to be a taxpayer or a taxpayer who fails to pay the tax due from the state or local taxpayer and / or the taxpayer. Amount of interest payable on outstanding tax amountThe tenderer or applicant will provide the authority of the receiving state with the appropriate speed of service in the absence of the circumstances specified in clause 38 (1) 4) of the Public Procurement Law, if these data can not be verified by the contracting authority on the basis of public information in the database. If the authority of the country of the applicant or the country of the applicant with the corresponding slowness does not lose sway of the Procurement Act- 38 No. 1 in clause 4), the tenderer or the applicant submits a statement from the official authority regarding the absence of false tax evasion.
3. The co-contractors identify the authorized representative (lead partner) for the procurement procedure and the execution of the procurement contract and confirm the joint and several liability. In the case of a bid, submit Form HD Appendix 2.
Internet address (URL): http://www.tartu.ee Directive: Classical Directive (2004/18/EC)