|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Forest inventory services
Description: Contract notice: Forest inventory services
Authority Type: Ministry or any other national or federal authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: Lowest price
CPV code: 77231400,77231400,77231900,77231400,77231900
CPV Description: Forest inventory services.
"Implementation of an inventory of forest areas and development of forest maps, a plan for hunting economic activities, a plan for conservation activities ..." continues in field II.1.4)
Carrying out an inventory of forest areas and development of forest maps, a plan for hunting economic activities, a plan for the activitieso Protection of the forest territories from fires and forestry plan for the forest territories - state property in the area of activity of "State forestry Nova Zagora" TP of JIDD DP Main Site: Territorial scope of TP "State forestry Nova Zagora". Some of the types of work can be done at the contractor's office or elsewhere if appropriate.-inventory of forest areas and elaboration of forest maps, plan for hunting economic activities, plan for forest fire protection activities and forestry plan for the forest territories - state property in the area of activity of "State Forestry Nova Zagora" TP of SEWP DS .
Inventory is in accordance with Technical Specification and Inventory Orderforestry activities, forest fire protection activities and forestry plan for the forest territories - state property in the area of activity of TP "State forestry Nova Zagora", Sliven region, adopted by the Expert Council of Executive Agency for Forests and approved by the Executive Director of the Executive Agency under theon August 10, 2017, as well as Account - inventory of the volume and value of the inventory of forest areas, the elaboration of the forest maps, the hunting economic plans, as well as the activities for protection of the forest territories from fires within the boundaries of the TPD Nova Zagora "District, Sliven District, approved by the director of RDF Sliven and Account - forestry plan for volume and levelof forestry plan for the state forest areas within the boundaries of TPP Nova Zagora, Sliven region, approved by the Director of SEIDD, Sliven, with an area of 12 444 hectares, including: elaboration of a forest plan for about 11 022 ha as well as an area for hunting economic planning for 82 890 hectares, of which 12 444 forest areas and 70 446 agricultural areas
Given the requiremento of the provision of Art. 14, para. 1 of the Forestry Act participants:
1. to be entered in the public register under Art. 241, para. 1 of the Forestry Executive Agency for the activity "Elaboration of Forest Plans and Programs and Inventory of Forest Areas" or in an equivalent register for equivalent activity.
For the declaration of compliance with the requirements, EEDOP, Part IV, pSection A "Fitness" where information on the certificate of registration held in the public register under Article 241, Paragraph 1 of the Law on the Protection of Competition is provided If the relevant information is available in electronic format, the web address, body or service issuing the document, and exact reference to the document Foreign persons provide information on an equivalent document from the country in which they are established
2. have a document of compliance with an international standard issued by an independent certification body that certifies that the trader applies one of the following systems for: - Sustainable Forest Management (Forest Stewardship Council Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) ) / Forest Management Board or the Standards of the Program for the Endorsement of-Forest Certification (PEFC) / Forest Support Program or equivalent, or
- Quality of the production process and the products and services offered (ISO 9001: 2008 quality management system certificate, ISO 9001: 2015 or equivalent) . * For the declaration of compliance with the requirements, EEDOP, Part IV, Section D "Insurance Standardsquality and environmental management standards "where information on the certificate (s) is given If the relevant information is available in electronic format, indicate the web address, authority or service issuing the document and the exact reference to the document. of Article 67 (5) and (6) of the PPL, the above mentioned circumstances are evidenced by certified copies of: the certificate ofand the entry in the relevant register under item 1, the valid certificate under item 2.
The Contracting Authority did not provide a requirement. Participants should comply with the limit of 1 hectare specified in this notice and in the documentation. Price proposal exceeding the single unit price per activity per hectare under II. 2. 14) and / or exceeds the marginal overall estimate for cas opposed to the ordering activities (excluding the option amount included) under II. 2. 11) of the notice shall not be allowed to be evaluated. A participant with such a bid is removed from participation in the procedure. The assignor shall remove a participant who does not meet the conditions under Art. 54, para. 1 of the Public Procurement Act, as well as the following circumstances under Art. 55, para. 1, item 1 and item 2 of the PPA - Requirements according to Art. 55, para. 1 of the Public Procurement Act: It is excluded from participation in the procedure for awarding a public procurement contract, a candidate or participant for whom one of the following circumstances is present:
1. has been declared insolvent or is in bankruptcy proceedings or is in liquidation proceedings or has concluded an out-of-court agreement with its creditors in the sense of Art. 740 of the Commerce Act, or has ceased the activityand, if the applicant or tenderer is a non-resident, is in a similar situation arising from a similar procedure under the law of the State in which he is established;
2. is deprived of the right to exercise the inventory activities of the forest territories, elaboration of plans and programs for management and development of the forest territories, as well as issuance of the accompanyingdocuments, as a result of which it was written off from the public register under Art. 241, para. 1 of the Forestry Act on the grounds of Art. The contracting authority has the right not to remove from the procedure an applicant or a participant on the said ground if it is proved that the latter has not ceased its activity and is able to fulfill the contract under the applicable national rules for the continuation of the business activityin the country in which it is established. 3, item 8 of the Economic and Financial Relations Act with the companies registered in preferential tax jurisdictions, the persons controlled by them and their real owners are not allowed to participate in the procedure - direct and / or indirect companies registered in jurisdictions with a preferential tax regime. Affiliates the sameo can not be independent participants in the procedure. "Affiliated persons" within the meaning of - 2, item 45 of the Supplementary Provisions of the Public Procurement Act shall be those referred to in - 1, items 13 and 14 of the Supplementary Provisions of the Public Offering of Securities Act and the participants shall also comply with Article 6, paragraph 2 of the Law on Measures against Money Laundering In order to declare compliance with these three requirements, EEDOP, Part III, Section D "Other grounds ..." is filled in. If it is availablein one of the circumstances, the persons are removed from participation in the procedure. Proof under the conditions of Art. 57, para. 5 and para. 6 of the PPL: declaration under Art. 101, para. 11 of the Public Procurement Act, declaration under Art. 3, item 8 and Art. 4 of the ЗИФОДЮПРСТТЛТДС and declaration under Art. 6, para. 2 of the LMML. According to Art. 47, para. 3 of the PPA The contracting authority requires the participants to declare that their offers have been prepared in compliance with the obligationbut related to taxes and social security, environmental protection, employment protection and working conditions that are in force in the country and which are applicable to the services provided.
Participants can obtain information about taxes, insurance, environmental protection, employment protection and working conditions that are in force in the Republic of Bulgaria and relevant to the subject of the procurement by:
1) NRA, phone: 359 70018700; Internet address: www.nap.bg / Tax and social security obligations /
2) MOEW, Inf. 229 Sofia Street, Sofia, 22 Maria Luisa Str., phone: 359 29406331, Internet address: www.moew.government.bg / About Obligations for Protection of the Environment / 3) MLSP, 1051 Sofia, Triaditza № 2, phone: +359 28119443; Internet address: www.mlsp.government.bg/, EA "Main InLabor Examination "/ Concerning the Obligations for Protection of Employment and Working Conditions /
Internet address (URL): http://www.sliven.iag.bg/
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)