|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Technical inspection services of engineering structures
Description: Contract notice: Technical inspection services of engineering structures
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71631400,71631400
CPV Description: Technical Inspection Services of Engineering Structures.
Project Ownership Assistance (AMO) under the project
Reference Number: Usquare_MC_17_3
Main Site: The services will be mainly performed in Brussels at the premises of the Master of the Project. 'Ouvrage.
The subject of the contract is the mission of Assistance to the control of the work (AMO) for the realization of the project such aswritten above. The mission is described in the technical requirements. In general, the contracting authority expects the AMO to provide continuous technical assistance to carry out the project, from the finalization of the project's programming and from the preliminary studies to the complete monitoring of the project's author's project. administrative (procedures and regulatory framework), technical (respect of the program, quality of study services, quality of work, etc.), financial (maintenance of study and work costs, forecasting of operating costs) and deadlines.
The tenderer provides this information by completing the Part III A, B and C of the DUME.
For Belgian tenderers, the PA will obtain, by electronic means, the following documents:
- a certificatethe Registry of the competent Commercial Court from which it appears that the successful tenderer is not in a situation of bankruptcy, judicial composition or liquidation, - - the attestation of the NSSO which results from the fact that the tenderer shall be in good standing with regard to social security contributions, - a tax certificate showing that he is in compliance with his obligationsTaxation.
The overall annual turnover over the last 3 financial years available according to the date of creation or start of activities of the candidate or tenderer, insofar as the information on these turnover figures is available.
Supplementary information on the submission of tenders / applications: the offer must reach the chairman of the meetings late at the time fixed in the notice of march, whether by normal or recommended delivery or by deposit at the above address.
1) Offers delivered by carrier from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) of 9: 00:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 16:00:
Free University of Brussels, purchasing / insurance department, avenue Jeanne 44, building S, level 8, local S 8 205, 1050 Brussels.
Offers are discounted-by hand and against recepisse only to the following persons: Mrs. Myriam Colombin, Mrs. Veronique Vandeveyver, Mrs. Danielle Lagrange, Mrs. Selma Mitri, Mrs. Laetitia Quoitot and Mr. Benoit Requillart.
2) Offers sent by post:
Free University of Brussels, purchasing / insurance department, Mrs Lagrange Danielle, avenue FD Roosevelt, 50 CP150, 1050 Brussels;
3) Electronic delivery of-Offers (Article 52 AR 15/07/11)
The submission of electronic offers is forbidden within the framework of the present march.
Whatever the cause, tenders sent late to the President are refused or preserved without being However, a late bid is taken into consideration as long as the IP has not yet concluded the contract and the bid has been sent to the bidder.The offer must be submitted no later than 4 calendar days before the deadline for the submission of tenders.
As a result of the tender, the tenderer:
- acknowledges having had the opportunity to surrender account of the importance and all the peculiarities of the execution of the market,
- acknowledges having been able to present to the PA all observations and requests that he has believed uIn this respect, tenderers are required to identify and mention in their tender all possible contradictions between the texts of the different documents and / or plans. They will indicate with precision the requirements they have chosen to determine the price of the item or posts concerned. In the absence of such mentions to the tender, it can not be invoked by the tenderno contradiction in the texts of the different documents and plans,
- acknowledges having established the amount of his offer knowingly, nothing being vague or unknown,
- unconditionally accept the content of the specifications and other documents relating to the market, as well as the respect of the award procedure as described in theIf a bidder objects to this, he must give the reasons for this objection to the IP in writing and by registered mail within 7 calendar days after receipt of the specifications.
When the tenderer discovers errors or omissions in the documents of the market, as they make impossible the etaprice or the comparison of tenders, he shall immediately notify them in writing, at the latest 10 days before the closing date for the submission of tenders.
Internet address (URL): http://www.ulb.ac.be
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)