|Tender Details : |
Supply and Delivery of Materials for the Construction of Mess Hall at Youth Care
Section I. Invitation to Bid
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MATERIALS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MESS HALL AT YOUTH CARE
March 15, 2019
The Municipal Government of Esperanza intends to apply the sum of THREE HUNDRED FORTY FOUR THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED SEVENTY PESOS (PHP 344,470.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MATERIALS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MESS HALL AT YOUTH CARE.
1. The Supply And Delivery Of Materials For The Construction Of Mess Hall At Youth Care. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
2. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act-.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee of Esperanza, Sultan Kudarat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Mondays to Fridays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders starting March 15, 2019 from the address below. A non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of Five Hundred Pesos (PhP500.00). The LGU Treasurer-s official receipt serves as your proof of payment.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) provided that bidders shall pay to the LGU-s Treasurer the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Municipality of Esperanza will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on April 1, 2019 at 09:00 AM at the Mayor-s Function Room, Municipal Hall, Poblacion, Esperanza, Sultan Kudarat which shall be open to all interested parties.
7. Bids must be delivered on or before April 12, 2019 at 09:00 a.m. at the Mayor-s Function Room, Municipal Hall, Poblacion, Esperanza, Sultan Kudarat .
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder-s representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The Municipal Government of Esperanza, Sultan Kudarat reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
ROSITA B. LEABRIS
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee
Municipal Hall, Poblacion,
Esperanza, Sultan Kudarat
Signature of the BAC Chairman or Authorized Representative of the BAC Chairman
01/04/20199:00 AMMayor-s Function Room, Municipal Hall, Poblacion, Esperanza, Sultan Kudarat
ALMA N. LOSBAA`EZ
A.O. III / BAC Secretariat
Tel. No. (064) 202-6322
Closing Date : 2019-04-12