MINISTRY OF HEALTH has floated a tender for Simulators and Broadcast. The project location is Uzbekistan and the tender is closing on 29 Jun 2023. The tender notice number is UP/ICB/20/01/Lot2, while the TOT Ref Number is 83069360. Bidders can have further information about the Tender and can request the complete Tender document by Registering on the site.
Country : Uzbekistan
Summary : Simulators and Broadcast
Deadline : 29 Jun 2023
Notice Type : Tender
TOT Ref.No.: 83069360
Document Ref. No. : UP/ICB/20/01/Lot2
Competition : ICB
Financier : Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED)
Purchaser Ownership : Public
Tender Value : Refer Document
Purchaser : MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Attention: PIU Acting Director Muzaffar Rasulov 51, Parkent street, Tashkent, 100007, Republic of Uzbekistan Tel: +99871-268-08-19, +998712677347, +998712682539, (add. 109)
Tenders are invited for Simulators and Broadcast 2
LOT №3 Simulators and Broadcast 2
Simulators for percutaneous, transureatral procedures and laparoscopic surgery 1
Broadcast video system 1
Amount of Bid Security: 6 000, 0 US Dollars or an equivalent amount in freely convertible currency
Equipping Urological and Hemodialysis Medical Facilities in the Republic of Uzbekistan Project
Procurement of medical equipment for the Republican Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Center (RSSPMC) of Urology and the Republican Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Center (RSSPMC) of Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation and their regional branches
ICB No.: UP/ICB/20/01
Reference: Loan Agreement between Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan (No. 938)
1. The Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (“Fund”) towards the cost of “Equipping Urological and Hemodialysis Medical Facilities in the Republic of Uzbekistan Project”, and it intends to apply the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract for Procurement of medical equipment for the Republican Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Center (RSSPMC) of Urology and the Republican Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Center (RSSPMC) of Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation and their regional branches (No. UP/ICB/20/01).
2. The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan herewith invites eligible Bidders to submit sealed bids for the supply of the following equipment:
This tender is constituted by 25 Lots. In accordance with Section II. ITB 30 and Section III. ITB 30.4, the Bidders have the option to bid for any one or more lots and the Bids will be evaluated lot-wise, taking into account discounts offered, if any, for combined lots. A Bid for a particular lot shall contain all items of the lot and 100% of the required quantities for each item of the lot.
Qualification requirements include: technical capacity, financial capacity, experience and technical compliance. Additional details are provided in the Section III of the Bidding Documents.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the international competitive bidding procedures using one-stage two envelope method and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries.
In the first public session, only the 1st Envelope - TECHNICAL BID will be opened in the presence of the Bidders- designated representatives. In the second public session only the 2nd Envelopes - PRICE BIDS of those Bidders who have fulfilled the eligibility and qualification criteria and submitted a technically responsive bid, will be opened.
There shall not be financial data under any circumstances in the 1st Envelope - TECHNICAL BID, other than those required and defined in Section II. ITB 9 and ITB 13 and in Section III. ITB 26.1.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Project Implementation Unit and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 10.00 to 17.00 hours (Tashkent time).
5. A soft version of complete set of bidding documents in English and Russian will be shared to the interested bidders upon written request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
A request shall include name of the project, ICB No. UP/ICB/20/01, full name, country of origin and address of the interested Bidder.
6. 6. Bids shall be delivered to the address below at or before 15:00 (Tashkent time), 29.06.2023.
8. Late bids will be rejected. Bids in electronic form will not be accepted. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders- representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 15:30 (Tashkent time) 29.06.2023.
Project Implementation Unit (PIU) under the Ministry of Health
of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Attention: PIU Acting Director Muzaffar Rasulov
51, Parkent street, Tashkent, 100007, Republic of Uzbekistan
Tel: +99871-268-08-19, +998712677347, +998712682539, (add. 109)
Want To Bid in This Tender?
Get Local Agent Support in Uzbekistan and 60 More Countries.
View Tenders By