Selection of a Prime Contractor for the Renovation of the Chilled Water and Air-Conditioning Installations of the Functional Building BCEAO Main Agency
23rd Aug 2019
LA BANQUE CENTRALE DES ETATS DE L`AFRIQUE DE L`OUEST (BCEAO) Abdoulaye FADIGA Avenue 01 BP 120 Lomé 01 - Togo Togo
Tenders are invited for selection of a Prime Contractor for the Renovation of the Chilled Water and Air-Conditioning Installations of the Functional Building Bceao Main Agency in Lomé
A mandatory site visit will be held on Friday, August 16th. 2019 from 3 pm (GMT) at the BCEAO Main Agency in Lomé.
1. Contracting authority
The Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO).
2. Purpose of the Call for Tenders
The BCEAO launches this tender for the selection of a project manager who will be in charge of the studies and the follow-up of the renovation works of the chilled water production and air-conditioning units of the functional building. of the BCEAO main agency in Lomé, Togo .
3. Project characteristics
The services expected from the Project Manager can be divided into two main missions as follows:
3.1. Project technical studies mission
· the expertise of all installations for air conditioning and air treatment in the areas concerned;
· the preparation of an expert report outlining the state of each organ and equipment and making specific recommendations for the work to be carried out to ensure better air-conditioning of the premises;
· the development of calculation notes for carrying out the recommended work;
· preparation of the bidding documents (DAO);
· the assistance to the Owner for the examination of bids
3.2. Mission to monitor the execution of works
This mission aims to ensure the conformity of the achievements with the specifications of the specifications.
The Invitation to Tender is open to experts and firms located in WAMU Member States. They can associate with each other or with any other firm. In the latter case, the expert or the firm installed in the WAMU will be the agent and must necessarily attach to its offer the association contracts.
5. Market form
The contracts are awarded at a global price, fixed and non-revisable.
6. Deadline for submission of tenders
Tenders must be submitted in sealed envelope to the following address:
BCEAO NATIONAL DIRECTORATE FOR TOGO
ADMINISTRATION AND HERITAGE SERVICE
Abdoulaye FADIGA Avenue
01 BP 120 Lomé 01 - Togo
no later than 23 August 2019 at 5 pm YOU, date and time of rigor.
7. Validity of offers
The validity of tenders must be at least six (6) months from the date of submission of tenders.
[Disclaimer: The above text is machine translated. For accurate information kindly refer the original document.]