|Tender Details : |
Repair Plus Improvement of Pea`Aranda Evacuation Facility
Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF NUEVA ECIJA
City of Palayan
Invitation to Bid for
REPAIR PLUS IMPROVEMENT OF PEA`ARANDA EVACUATION FACILITY
March 15, 2019
1. The Provincial Government of Nueva Ecija (PGNE), through the Trust Fund intends to apply the sum of Seven Million Pesos (P 7,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments for the Repair Plus Improvement of PeA+/-aranda Evacuation Facility at PeA+/-aranda, Nueva Ecija. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PGNE now invites bids for the Repair Plus Improvement of PeA+/-aranda Evacuation Facility at PeA+/-aranda, Nueva Ecija. Completion of the Works is required one hundred twenty (120) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary -œpass/fail- criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act.-
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PGNE-Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Office and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M., Mondays-Fridays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on March 15 to April 4, 2019 (8:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.) and April 5, 2019 (8:00 A.M.-8:30 A.M.), from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos (P 10,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The PGNE-BAC will hold a Pre-bid Conference on March 22, 1:00 P.M., at BAC Conference Room, 1/F, PGNE-BAC Office, Provincial Capitol, Brgy. Singalat, Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before April 5, 2019; 8:45 A.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
7. Bid opening shall be on April 5, 2019, 9:00 A.M. at BAC Conference Room, 1/F, PGNE-BAC Office, Provincial Capitol, Brgy. Singalat, Palayan City, Nueva Ecija. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders- representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The PGNE reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Mr. RANDOLPH C. ALINGIG
1/F, Provincial Capitol,
Brgy. Singalat, Palayan City, Nueva Ecija
Tel. No. 044-940-5061 local 170
(Sgd.) RANDOLPH C. ALINGIG
22/03/20191:00 PMBAC Conference Room, 1/F, PGNE-BAC Office, Provincial Capitol, Brgy. Singalat, Palayan City, Nueva Ecija
Closing Date : 2019-03-25