Recruitment of an International Consultant in Charge of Developing the MEPSA School Map
25th Nov 2019
World Bank (WB)
MINISTÈRE DE L`ENSEIGNEMENT PRIMAIRE, SECONDAIRE ET DE L`ALPHABÉTISATION Unité De Coordination Du PRAASED
sis au N° 133 de l’Avenue Maréchal LYAUTEY, en face du CHU, à côté de l’UNESCO, Brazzaville
Téléphone : 00 242 06 701 74 68 Congo Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenders are invited for Recruitment of an International Consultant in Charge of Developing the Mepsa School Map in the Republic of Congo.
2- General objective of the mission:
The MEPSA seeks to recruit a consultant to develop the School Map to allow optimal management of the supply and demand of education in all the departments for a more rational management in the use of available resources (material, human and financial, etc.) and equitable distribution of school supply and demand by school district and department.
3- Consultant`s Mission:
The main tasks of the consultant will be to:
• evaluate the data and determine the missing data to inform the next collection;
• use the statistical data collected in 2017-18 for the development of the school map;
• set up a device for implementing the school map;
• set up a micro-planning device in each department;
• strengthen the capacities of the Ministry`s resource persons involved in the management and steering of the education system at the central and departmental levels.
4- Duration of the mission:
The duration of the mission is six (6) calendar months.
5- Consultant Profile: (see terms of reference)
6- The selection method will be based on the guidelines for the selection and use of consultants by World Bank borrowers (Individual Consultants), revised version 2014.
7- Application file
Interested candidates should provide a complete file including:
• a letter of motivation;
• a detailed curriculum vitae;
• copies of the diplomas and any other document justifying the training;
• work certificates and any other document justifying relevant experience in the field of the mission.
8- Information and Response to the Notice of Expression of Interest (AMI)
Interested persons may obtain additional information about the terms of reference from the Procurement Office, at the address below, and at the following times: following hours: 8 am to 4 pm (Monday to Friday).
Expressions of interest must be filed in physical form or electronically transmitted to the address mentioned below no later than 4 pm local time on November 25, 2019, with the mention "Notice of Recruitment". `an international consultant in charge of developing the MEPSA school map in the Republic of Congo`.
The address to which reference is made is:
COORDINATION UNIT OF PRAASED
located at the number 133 Avenue Maréchal LYAUTEY, in front of the CHU, next to UNESCO,
E-mail: email@example.com, Phone: 00 242 06 701 74 68, Brazzaville,
Republic of Congo.
Done at Brazzaville on 10 November 2019
[Disclaimer: The above text is machine translated. For accurate information kindly refer the original document.]