MANILA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY Ralph Francis Delos Reyes Lobaton
Ninoy Aquino International Airport
firstname.lastname@example.org Philippines Email :email@example.com
Purchase of Diesel Fuel (RIS# 19-13-601)
Please submit your lowest price quotation (including taxes and government discounts) on charged account basis, on the following supplies/materials/ equipment or labor for the account and official use of the Authority. This Request For Quotation or your Formal Bid Proposal may be submitted through Fax # 877-1756 / through E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or personally submitted to Ms. Leticia Felix / Mr. John Patrick P. Lazaro at the Office of the Procurement Division on October 24, 2019 @ 2:00PM, after which it shall be opened.
ELSIE P. NITOLLANO
Manager, Procurement Division
1. Quotation may be submitted either typewritten (preferred) or handwritten.
2. ALTERNATIVE BIDS/A BID WITH OPTIONS SHALL BE REJECTED.
3. Request For Quotation can be obtained from the Office of Procurement Division on October 21-24, 2019.
4. Price validity shall be for a period of 120 calendar days from opening of bid.
5. Submit sample/s and brochure/s, if applicable, showing specifications of product being offered. Likewise state the brand in the RFQ or bid proposal.
6. If awarded, the bidder shall submit the required Registration Documents.
ITEM No. QTY. UNIT DESCRIPTION OF ARTICLES ABC/UNIT UNIT PRICE OFFER (BRAND/MAKE/ORIGIN)
1 22,000 liters Diesel Fuel, Euro 4 44.00
1. The bid price shall be the individual WPP of the prospective supplier
less discount given, if any plus delivery cost
2. Cost of E-Vat and other government costs which fall equally on all
prospective supplier are pressured included in the computation of the
3. For the purpose of bid evaluation, the lowest calculated bid shall be
determined by dentifing the bidder who tendered to lowest bid price
4. For the purpose of payment, the discount or premium and the
delivery cost stated in the contract shall be fixed from the time of the
bidding through the completion of delivery.
5. The amount payable for the fuel actually delivered and duly
received shall be the WPP less discount offred, if any.
6. For stagged deliveries, the procuring entity shall make, after every
delivered, an accounting of the amount actually payable based on the
date of the delivery receipt to determine the allowable unit/volume that
may still be ordered from the remaining amount alloted to each POL
product. The procuring entity shall be allowed to make adjustment in
the unit/volume to be delivered per type of product to comform the
remaining amount in the total contract price.
7. If during contract implementation, the total contract price for the
fuels would have been consurmed nothwithstanding that the
requirement were not fully delivered in the volume contermplated,
no futher order and payment shall be made
8. Full delivery within 30 days upon receipt of approved Purchase Order
Prepared and Canvassed By :
RALPH FRANCIS LOBATON Analyst Procurement Division
MANILA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY
Tel. No.: 877-1755
Closing Date : 2019-10-24