Provision of Mosquito, Rodent and Other Pest Control Services
2nd Aug 2019
World Trade Organization (WTO)
FOOD AND ENVIRONMENTAL HYGIENE DEPARTMENT attn: Chuck KUNG
Supplies Section, 1/F, Oi Kwan Court, 28 Oi Kwan Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
2834 8401 Hong Kong Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenders are invited for Provision of Mosquito, Rodent and Other Pest Control Services in Cemeteries and Crematoria (New Territories) Section, North, Tai Po, Tsuen Wan and Kwai Tsing Districts.
· This tender is covered by the World Trade Organization Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO GPA) and will not involve electronic auction. This notice also serves as a summary notice required under WTO GPA.
· Tenders must be deposited in the tender box as specified in this notice (“Specified Tender Box”) before the tender closing time. Tenders deposited in the Specified Tender Box at or after the tender closing time, or Tenders not deposited in the Specified Tender Box, will not be considered.
· If a Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is in force at any time between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon (Hong Kong time) on the closing date of the tender as stated above, the tender closing time will be postponed to 12:00 noon (Hong Kong time) on the first working day after the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal has ceased to be in effect or the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 is lowered.
· In case of blockage of the public access to the location of the Specified Tender Box at any time between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon (Hong Kong time) on the tender closing date, the Government will announce extension of the tender closing time until further notice. Following removal of the blockage, the Government will announce the extended tender closing time as soon as practicable. The above announcements will be made via press releases on the website of Information Services Department (https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/today.htm).
· The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender (or the highest combined score for a tender adopting a marking scheme) or any tender, and reserves the right to negotiate with any tenderer about the terms of the offer.
· Details of the contract award will be published on the Internet at https://www.gld.gov.hk/eng/services_2_c.htm.