Procurement of Workshop, Tractor Testing and Land Clearing Equipment
8th Oct 2019
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR AGRICULTURAL MECHANIZATION (NCAM) Km 20 Ilorin- Lokoja Highway, p.m.b. 1525, Ilorin, Kwara State
Tel: +234-8033649168 Nigeria Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenders are invited for Procurement of Workshop, Tractor Testing and Land Clearing Equipment.
Prospective bidders must possess the under-listed requirement to be eligible to participate in these Procurements;
• Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including Forms CAC2 & CAC7;
• Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017, 2018) valid till 31st December, 2018; with minimum turnover for each project as specified in the Bidding Document;
• Evidence of Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
• Evidence of Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
• Evidence of Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
• Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring an 1st January, 2020, or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
• Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of relevant commuters of National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization or the Bureau of Public Procurement a forma or present Director Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all in formal ion presented in the bid are true and correct in all particulars;
• Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017, 2018;
• Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
• Company profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in ease of construction; COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, ctc.);
• Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photograph of the projects;
• List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
• Only Companies included in the National Automotive design and Development Councils approved list of local manufacturers of Vehicles or their authorized representatives should bid for the procurement of Vehicles.
• For Equipment; Letter of Authorisation from Original Equipment Manufacturer;
• For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC.
• Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITFI Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory (breach JV partner)
• All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering / Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the office of the Procurement Officer, Administrative Building, National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM), Ilorin on evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fees of Ten Thousand Naira (N10:000.00) per Lot, paid into the National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM’s) Remita Account in any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copses each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in seated envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid or Financial Bid”. Thereafter, pm the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to:
National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM),
Km. 20, Ilorin-Lokoja Highway, P.M.B. 1525,
Ilorin, Kwara State.
and clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number). Furthermore the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Procurement Office, NCAM Administrative Building not later than 12:00 noon on Tuesday 8 October, 2019.
OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 8 October, 2019 at 12noon in the Theatre Hall of the National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM). Ilorin in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of the Procurements Officer, Administrative Building, National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM), Ilorin, as the National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Procurement Office on email: email@example.com
• Bids must be in English Language and signed by an Official authorised by the bidder;
• Bidder submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
• Bidder should not bid for more than two (2) Lots
• All costs will be borne by the bidders;
• Only pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bids opening, while financial bids of un-successful bidders will be reformed.
• The National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM) is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.