METROPOLITAN WATERWORKS AND SEWERAGE SYSTEM has floated a tender for Procurement for the Supply and Delivery of A4 Copy Paper.The project location is Philippines and the tender is closing on 11 Jun 2021. The tender notice number is MWSS-2021-CP, while the TOT Ref Number is 53917542. Bidders can have further information about the tender and can request the complete tender document by Registering on the site.
Country : Philippines
Summary : Procurement for the Supply and Delivery of A4 Copy Paper
Deadline : 11 Jun 2021
Purchaser : METROPOLITAN WATERWORKS AND SEWERAGE SYSTEM
Anabella S. Altuna
Chairperson, Bids & Awards Committee Secretariat
Katipunan Road, Balara
TOT Ref No. : 53917542
Document Ref. No. : MWSS-2021-CP
Competition : ICB
Financier : Self Financed
Tender are invited for PROCUREMENT FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A4 COPY PAPER
Procurement Mode : Shopping - Ordinary/Regular Office Supplies & Equipment (Sec. 52.1.b)
Classification : Goods
Category : Paper Materials and Products
Contract Duration : 0 Day/s
Budget for the Contract : PHP 210,000.00
Area of Delivery : Metro Manila
Description : 1. The Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System-Corporate Office (MWSS-CO) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) will undertake the Procurement for the Supply and Delivery of A4 Copy Paper.
2. The MWSS-CO hereinafter referred to as the “the Procuring Entity” now request you to submit price quotation for the procurement of the abovementioned project, as specified hereunder:
Item Description Unit Quantity
• A4 size Ream 1,000
• 80 gsm
• 500 pcs per ream
3. All items listed in the above specifications must be complied on a pass/fail basis. Failure to meet any one of the requirements may result to rejection.
4. The mode/method of procurement shall be in accordance with Section 52.1 (b) (Shopping of the IRR of RA 9184).
5. The Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) is TWO HUNDRED TEN THOUSAND PESOS ONLY (PhP 210,000.00) in Philippine Currency inclusive of Twelve Percent (12%) VAT. Quotation submitted higher than the ABC shall be automatically rejected.
6. The award shall be given to the lowest/single calculated and responsive quotation as...