Performs Two Survey Drilling in the Reihan Gilboa Area
19th Nov 2019
WATER AUTHORITY Water Authority`s Offices at the Water Authority`s Office at 7 Bank of Israel Street, Jerusalem minus 1 Floor
Attn: Ms. Raya Blay-Kraftmacher, Domain Manager (Tenders and Communications) Israel Email :firstname.lastname@example.org URL :www.water.gov.il
Tenders are invited for Performs Two Survey Drilling in the Reihan Gilboa Area for the Water Authority.
Water Authority - Public Tender No. 100044424 Performs Two Survey Drilling in the Reihan Gilboa Area for the Water Authority
The Government Water and Sewerage Authority (hereinafter: - the "Water Authority") hereby invites proposals to carry out two survey drills in the Reihan Gilboa area for the Water Authority (hereinafter: - "the Tender").
Prerequisite for Tender Participation
1. The bidder is duly registered in Israel.
2. The bidder attending the bidding conference is as below.
3. The bidder will have all the approvals required by the Public Bodies Transactions Law, 1976 and its amendments.
4. The bidder will attach a bid guarantee (tender guarantee) of NIS 50,000, as specified in the tender documents.
5. The bidder will put in place a project manager and a drill. Heads who meet all the threshold conditions specified in the tender documents
6. Additional threshold conditions - administrative and professional - are included in the tender documents.
The date of submission of tenders is 17.11. 2019 at 08:00 and no later than 19.11. 2019 to 12:00 p.m. Bids should be submitted to the tender box located at the Water Authority`s offices at the Water Authority`s office at 7 Bank of Israel Street, Jerusalem (minus 1 floor).
Take note of the new traffic arrangements in the area and the difficulties of access and parking !!!
The Contract Period The Contract
between the Parties shall be for a period of 12 months (hereinafter: - "the Contract Period"). The Authority has the right of choice to extend the contract period for an additional period of one year or part thereof, in respect of the service or any part thereof, in its sole and absolute discretion as set forth in the agreement and subject to prior approval by the Tenders Committee and the budgetary restrictions at that time.
Bidding Conference A bidding
conference will be held on 3.10. 2019 and 10.10. 2019 , at 10:30, at the following offices: Harod Valley Water Association, Gilboa Regional Council Building. Attendance at one of the bidders` conference is mandatory. A bidder`s proposal, which does not attend one of the bidders` conference dates, will be rejected out of hand.
1. The tender documents may be inspected, free, on-site at the Water Authority www.water.gov.il entitled "Call for tenders" and on the website of the purchasing manager at Www.mr.gov.il .
2. The provisions of the tender documents prevail over this advertisement.
3. Further questions and clarifications can only be contacted by email to Ms. Raya Blay-Kraftmacher, Domain Manager (Tenders and Communications) at the following email address: Michrazim@water.gov.il no later than 28.10. 2019 The answers and clarifications will be published on the Water Authority`s website and the Procurement Administration website.
It is the responsibility of bidders to check the Public Authority`s publications regarding this tender on the above websites and to act on them.
Last Submission Date: 19.11.2019
Validity of Tender: 19.11.2019
[Disclaimer: The above text is machine translated. For accurate information kindly refer the original document.]