BUREAU OF PLANT INDUSTRY - NCR has floated a tender for Meals to Used for the Retooling of Season Long Training on Hybrid Rice Seed Production and Certification in Kalinga.The project location is Philippines and the tender is closing on 11 Jun 2021. The tender notice number is 1527-21BAC, while the TOT Ref Number is 53917720. Bidders can have further information about the tender and can request the complete tender document by Registering on the site.
Country : Philippines
Summary : Meals to Used for the Retooling of Season Long Training on Hybrid Rice Seed Production and Certification in Kalinga
Deadline : 11 Jun 2021
Purchaser : BUREAU OF PLANT INDUSTRY - NCR
SEHAWIE A. OMAR
692 San Andres Street
TOT Ref No. : 53917720
Document Ref. No. : 1527-21BAC
Competition : ICB
Financier : Self Financed
Tender are invited for MEALS TO USED FOR THE RETOOLING OF SEASON LONG TRAINING ON HYBRID RICE SEED PRODUCTION AND CERTIFICATION IN KALINGA
Procurement Mode : Negotiated Procurement - Small Value Procurement (Sec. 53.9)
Classification : Goods
Category : Hotel and Lodging and Meeting Facilities
Contract Duration : 0 Day/s
Budget for the Contract : PHP 368,000.00
Area of Delivery : Kalinga
Description : REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
MEALS TO USED FOR THE RETOOLING OF SEASON LONG TRAINING ON HYBRID RICE SEED PRODUCTION AND CERTIFICATION IN KALINGA
The request for quotation must be email at the firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
SMALL VALUE PROCUREMENT
1. Supplies are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly.
2. The supplier may submit their proposal using the organization-s official letter head duly signed by authorized representative and with valid ID (government issued ID or company ID).
3. Any specifications other that those required/stated in this form shall not be considered in the evaluation of bid.
4. Quotation/s must include all kinds of taxes for the item(s)/services listed hereunder, including delivery charges.
5. Always indicate the brand name and model of the offered item(s) or product.
6. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid THIRTY (30) calendar days from deadline of submission of quotations.
7. The supplier is required to affix his/her...