BUREAU OF PLANT INDUSTRY - NCR has floated a tender for Meals for the Use of during the 2Nd Quarter Review and Assessment Meeting on June 29 and July 1, 2021 at Nsqcs, Quezon City.The project location is Philippines and the tender is closing on 11 Jun 2021. The tender notice number is 1523-21BAC, while the TOT Ref Number is 53917732. Bidders can have further information about the tender and can request the complete tender document by Registering on the site.
Country : Philippines
Summary : Meals for the Use of during the 2Nd Quarter Review and Assessment Meeting on June 29 and July 1, 2021 at Nsqcs, Quezon City
Deadline : 11 Jun 2021
Purchaser : BUREAU OF PLANT INDUSTRY - NCR
SEHAWIE A. OMAR
692 San Andres Street
TOT Ref No. : 53917732
Document Ref. No. : 1523-21BAC
Competition : ICB
Financier : Self Financed
Tender are invited for MEALS FOR THE USE OF DURING THE 2ND QUARTER REVIEW AND ASSESSMENT MEETING ON JUNE 29 AND JULY 1, 2021 AT NSQCS, QUEZON CITY
Procurement Mode : Negotiated Procurement - Small Value Procurement (Sec. 53.9)
Classification : Goods
Category : Catering Services
Contract Duration : 0 Day/s
Budget for the Contract : PHP 61,750.00
Area of Delivery : Metro Manila
Description : REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
MEALS FOR THE USE OF DURING THE 2ND QUARTER REVIEW AND ASSESSMENT MEETING ON JUNE 29 AND JULY 1, 2021 AT NSQCS, QUEZON CITY
The request for quotation must be email at the email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
SMALL VALUE PROCUREMENT
1. Supplies are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly.
2. The supplier may submit their proposal using the organization-s official letter head duly signed by authorized representative and with valid ID (government issued ID or company ID).
3. Any specifications other that those required/stated in this form shall not be considered in the evaluation of bid.
4. Quotation/s must include all kinds of taxes for the item(s)/services listed hereunder, including delivery charges.
5. Always indicate the brand name and model of the offered item(s) or product.
6. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid THIRTY (30) calendar days from deadline of submission of quotations.
7. The supplier is required to affix his/her si...