|Tender Details : |
Invitation to Bid for The Construction of Mallig Sports Complex Cum Multipurpose Evacuation Center Phase 14
The LGU-Mallig, Isabela, through the Trust Fund from the Provincial Government of Isabela intends to apply the sum of Four Million Eight Hundred Fifty-Five Thousand Seven Hundred Ninety-Three Pesos & 05/100 (Php 4,855,793.05) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for LGU-M-INFRA-02-19. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
1. The LGU-Mallig, Isabela now invites bids for the Construction of Mallig Sports Complex Cum Multipurpose Evacuation Center Phase 14. Completion of the Works is required 150 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
2. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary -œpass/fail- criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act.-
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from LGU-Mallig, Isabela and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday 8am to 4:00 pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on February 12, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos Only (Php 5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The LGU-Mallig, Isabela will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am at 2nd Floor Mayor-s Office Conference Room Municipal Building, Centro 2, Mallig, Isabela, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before March 4, 2019 @ 9:00 am. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on March 4, 2019 @ 9:30 am at 2nd Floor Mayor-s Office Conference Room Municipal Building, Centro 2, Mallig, Isabela. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders- representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The LGU-Mallig, Isabela reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
NORMAN JAY B. ALVARADO
HEAD, BAC SECRETARIAT
FLORDELINO A. ALMAZAN
20/02/20199:00 AM2nd Floor Mayor-s Office Conference Room Municipal Building, Centro 2, Mallig, Isabela
Closing Date : 2019-03-04