|Tender Details : |
Invitation to Bid for the Supply, Delivery & Installation of Closed-Circuit Television (Cctv) System
1. The LGU-Mallig, Isabela through the 5% LDRRMF 2019 intends to apply the sum of One Million Pesos (Php 1,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for LGU-M-Goods-02-19. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The LGU-Mallig now invites bids for the Supply, Delivery & Installation of Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) System. Delivery & Installation of the Goods is required 20 CD. Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary -œpass/fail- criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act-.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from LGU-Mallig, Isabela and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 9 am - 4 pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on February 12, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of One Thousand Pesos (Php 1,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The LGU-Mallig will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 20, 2019 at 10:00 am at 2nd Floor Mayor-s Office Conference Room Municipal Building, Centro 2, Mallig, Isabela which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before March 4, 2019 @ 9:00 am. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on March 4, 2019 @ 10:30 am at 2nd Floor Mayor-s Office Conference Room Municipal Building, Centro 2, Mallig, Isabela. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders- representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The LGU-Mallig, Isabela reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Norman Jay B. Alvarado
FLORDELINO A. ALMAZAN
20/02/201910:00 AM2nd Floor Mayor-s Office Conference Room Municipal Building, Centro 2, Mallig, Isabela
Closing Date : 2019-03-04