|Tender Details : |
Invitation to Bid for Supply and Delivery of One (1) Unit Brand New Road Roller
INVITATION TO BID
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ONE (1) UNIT BRAND NEW ROAD ROLLER.
1. The Local Government Unit of Murcia, Negros Occidental, through the LGU FUNDS 2019, tends to apply the sum of Seven Million and Six Hundred Thousand Pesos, Philippine Currency (Php 7,600,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payment under the contract for Supply & Delivery of One (1) Unit Brand New Road Roller (GOODS-030419-10). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening. Bidding process is conducted by the Bids and Awards Committee of the Municipality of Murcia, Negros Occidental.
2. The Local Government Unit of Murcia, Negros Occidental now invites bids for the Supply & Delivery of One (1) Unit Brand New Road Roller. Completion of the Works is required 20 calendar days after receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within ten (2) years from date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act-.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Local Government of Murcia, Negros Occidental and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 9:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on February 12, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of nonrefundable fee for Bidding Documents in the amount of Php 10,000.00.
6. The LGU-Murcia will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 20, 2019 10:00am at the Mayor-s Office Conference Room, Murcia, Negros Occidental, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before March 4, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. at the Office of the Mayor, Municipal Hall Building, Rizal Street, Murcia, Negros Occidental. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders- representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Local Government Unit of Murcia, Negros Occidental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
MAICAH-LYNN P. ALVAREZ
CORY P. AMIHAN
2/F Municipal Building, Rizal Street
6129 Murcia, Negros Occidental
Telephone No. (63 34) 345-2166
Fax No. (63 34) 345-2243
VICENTE M. LEONIDA
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
LGU-Murcia, Negros Occidental
20/02/201910:00 AMMayor`s Office Conference Room Municipal Hall, Murcia Negros Occidental
Closing Date : 2019-03-04