|Tender Details : |
Invitation to Apply for Eligibility and to Bid for the Construction of Alula Farm to Market Road
The Municipality of Talugtug, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites contractors to bid for the hereunder contract:
Name of Contract : CONSTRUCTION OF ALULA FARM TO MARKET ROAD
Location : Brgy Villa Rosario-Alula , Talugtug Nueva Ecija
Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC : P 5,000,000.00
Source of Fund : LGSF
Contract Duration : 120 Calendar Days
1. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
2. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary -œpass/fail- criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act-.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Talugtug and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders March 15-22, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of five thousand pesos (P 5000.00).
4. The Municipality of Talugtug will hold a Pre-Bid Conference at 9:00 AM on March 21, 2019 at the Conference Hall, Municipality of Talugtug, Nueva Ecija, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:59 PM on May 15, 2019. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on May 15, 2019 1:00 PM at Conference Hall, Municipality of Talugtug, Nueva Ecija. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders- representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
6. The Municipality of Talugtug reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
7. For further information, please refer to:
LORNA V. GACUSAN
Municipality of Talugtug
0917 821 0302
21/03/20199:00 AMCONFERENCE HALL, TALUGTUG, NUEVA ECIJA
Closing Date : 2019-03-22