Improvement of Pindangan Access Road, San Fernando City
Invitation to Bid for
Improvement of Pindangan Access Road, San Fernando City, La Union
1. The Provincial Government of La Union, through the RA7171-Tobacco Excise Tax Funds intends to apply the sum of a‚+/-7,840,385.98 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Improvement of Pindangan Access Road, San Fernando City, La Union /INFRA-01-19-04. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Provincial Government of La Union now invites bids for the works: Concrete paving of 5m x 359 lin.m. of roadway. Completion of the Works is required by 180 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary -œpass/fail- criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act.-
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee of the Provincial Government of La Union and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM., Mondays to Fridays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on January 10 - 30, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of P10,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Provincial Government of La Union will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 10:00 AM, January 18, 2019 at the PHO Conference Room, Provincial Capitol, San Fernando City, La Union, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 10:00 AM, January 30, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 10:00 AM, January 30, 2019 at the PHO Conference Room, Provincial Capitol, San Fernando City, La Union. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders- representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Provincial Government of La Union reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
ELIZABETH P. SIAS
Member, Bids and Awards Committee
Provincial Government of La Union
Tel. No. (072) 607 7353
DOMINIQUE JOSE S. PUZON
18/01/201910:00 AMPHO Conference Room Provincial Capitol Bldg. San Fernando City, La Union
Closing Date : 2019-01-30