|Tender Details : |
Expansion/Upgrading of Sumangga Water Supply System, Mogpog
1. The Municipal Government of Mogpog, through the 2019Annual Investment Plan & 2018 AM Program intends to apply the sum of Four Million Six Hundred Fifty Seven Thousand Four Hundred Ninety One & 25/100 Pesos (4,657,491.25)being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Expansion/ Upgrading of Sumangga Water Supply System. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Municipal Government of Mogpog now invites bids for the Upgrading of Sumangga Water Supply System.Works is required within one hundred eighty (180) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act-.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Municipal Government of Mogpog and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Office of the BAC Chairman from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from February 20, 2019 to March 1, 2019, and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of P5,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
The Municipal Government of Mogpog will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 20, 2019, 2:00 PM at Vicente del Prado Hall, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
6. Bid opening shall be on March 4, 2019, 2:00pm at Vicente del Prado Hall, Mogpog, Marinduque. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders- representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The Municipal Government of Mogpog reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
JEROME L. MANGUERRA
20/02/20192:00 PM2nd floor, Municipal Building Municipality of Mogpog Mogpog, Marinduque
Closing Date : 2019-03-04