|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Youth education services
Description: Contract notice: Youth education services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 80310000,80310000
CPV Description: Providing youth center services with the implementation of the mobile contact list 1.1.2018-31.12.2020
Youth education services.
1.3. The object of the public procurement is the provision of a free youth center service with the use of mobile call-outs in Tartu.
1. The contracting authority does not conclude a procurement contract with a person and repairs the tenderer or applicant from the procurement procedure:
1) who is or whose legal representative is a criminalaal- or vaeaerteomenetluses punished under criminal uehenduse organization or destined for belonging to or procurement requirements of the offense or a scam or a professional, or for money laundering or tax sueuetegude offenses and whose criminal records is not a punishment from the register of criminal records under the law is deleted or penalty has his residence or the location under the legislation in force;
2)Whose legal representative has been sentenced under - 133 133.3, - 175 or 260.1 of the Penal Code and whose punishment data have not been deleted from the punishment register in accordance with the Punishment Register Act, unless the estimated value of the contract is less than the international border guard or if the procurement procedure is transferred to the downloading sites Field or defense and security governance
3) who is in bankruptcy or liquidation whose aeronautical activity is suspended or is in a similar condition in accordance with the law of his country of residence;
4) who has been subject to compulsory liquidation or any other similar proceedings in accordance with the law of his country of residence.
The tenderer or applicant submits a written confirmation The absence of relevant circumstances.
2. The contracting authority does not conclude a contract with the person and the corporationpossesses the procurement procedure a tenderer or candidate who is the virtue of legislation, national or her residence or local taxes or social security contributions debts or taehtpaeevaks outstanding jaeetud tax from the amount of interest (the tax arrears) Award onset paeeva date or tax arrears are rescheduled for a period longer than six months from receipt of the tender procedure start of paEve, vaelja unless payment of the tax deferral is taeies extent guaranteed.
For the second time verifies the absence of tax payables paeeva tender award date.
residence or national or local taxes on debt is considered by the applicant to pay the national taehtpaeevaks residence or location taehtpaeevaks local taxes and the amount of tax paid jaeetud arThe tenderer or the applicant submits an authority of the host country with the appropriate speed of the state authority regarding the absence of the facts specified in clause 38 (1) 4) of the Government Procurement Law if these data can not be verified by the contracting authority on the basis of public information in the database. If the provider or the authority of the country of the applicant's country of residence is not lagging behind the billIn the absence of the facts specified in clause 38 (1) 4) of the Public Procurement Act, the tenderer or the applicant submits a statement from the authority regarding the absence of tax debts. The co-contractors identify the authorized representative (lead partner) for the procurement procedure and the execution of the procurement contract and confirm the joint and several liability. In the case of a bid, submit a Form HD Add2.
Internet address (URL): http://www.tartu.ee
Directive: Classical Directive (2004/18/EC)