UNIWERSYTECKIE CENTRUM KLINICZNE WARSZAWSKIEGO UNIWERSYTETU MEDYCZNEGO Office Name: Uniwersyteckie Centrum Kliniczne Warszawskiego Uniwersytetu Medycznego
Address: ul. Banacha 1a
Postal Code: 02-097
Contact Point: Katarzyna Czarnocka
Description: Contract notice: Various medicinal products
Authority Type: Body governed by public law Contact Nature: Supplies Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries Award criteria: Lowest price CPV code: 33690000,33690000,33690000,33695000 CPV Description: Various medicinal products.
All other non-therapeutic products.
Supply of medicinal products and medical devices by 37 parts
Reference Number: DZP.262.72.2019
Supply of medicinal products and medical devices by 37 parts,
Main Site: The place of delivery is Apteka Szpitalna, POLAND. The location of the Hospital Pharmacy to which delivery is to take place will be
Morphinum - 1st position asortymentowa.
Only Contractors who meet the conditions set out in Art. 22 paragraph 1b point 1) of the Act of 29.1.2004 - Public Procurement Law (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1986) regarding the rights to conduct specific professional activities. The contractor will meet these conditions if it demonstrates that it has the authorization to trade in medicinal productsin accordance with the Pharmaceutical Law of 6.9.2001 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 499, as amended) or present an appropriate certificate issued by the Chief Pharmaceutical Inspector on the possibility of supplying Hospital Pharmacies with medicinal products to medicinal entities. The list of declarations and documents regarding the rights to conduct specific professional activities is specified in the contract documentationment - not applicable to part No. 37.
1. Only Contractors who are not subject to exclusion pursuant to Art. 24 paragraph 1 of the Act of 29.1.2004 Public Procurement Law (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1986 as amended), hereinafter the Act.
2. None of the Contractors acting jointly may be subject to exclusion pursuant to art. 24 section 1 of the Act.
3. The list of statements and documents will be confirmedno grounds for exclusion are specified in the order documentation.
4. The contracting authority requires a deposit to be lodged before the closing date for the submission of tenders in the form and value specified in the contract documents.
5. Provisions regarding the GDPR are included in the documentation of the proceedings.
6. Prior to signing the contract, the contractor is required to provide a performance bond of:and 10% of the gross price of the offer in each part, in one or several forms specified in art. 148 section 1 of the Act.
7. Offer binding period = 2 months = 60 days.
Internet address (URL): https://uckwum.ezamawiajacy.pl