|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Telecommunications services
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 64200000,64200000,64200000
CPV Description: Telecommunications services.
Lease of teleinformatic digital connections for the needs of the Voivodship Police Headquarters in Bydgoszcz - Reference Number: SZPiFP-14-18
1. The subject matter of the order is the lease of digital teleinformation services by the Police Voivodship Headquarters in Bydgoszcz, with the parameters indicated in Annex No. 1 to the Terms of Reference.
Main Site: Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodship.
Page A strona B.
KWP Bydgoszcz, ul. Powstańc-w Wielkopolskich 7 - PP Białe Błota, ul. Bezpieczna 2.
KWP Bydgoszcz, ul. Powstańc-w Wielkopolskich 7 - RD Osowa Gora ul. Sardynkowa 5.
KWP Bydgoszcz, ul. Powstańc-w Wielkopolskich 7 - KP Koronowo ul. Paderewskiego 31.
KWP Bydgoszcz, ul. Powstańc-w Wielkopolskich 7 - KP Solec Kuj. Ul. Toruńska 15.
Not applicable (the contracting authority does not specify a minimum level of abilityi).
1. Each bid must be secured by a bid bond in the amount of PLN 5 610.00.
2. In the case of submitting an offer for individual tasks, the bid bond is: for task no. 1: PLN 440.00, for task no. 2: PLN 220.00, for task no. 3: PLN 660.00, for task no. 4: PLN 880.00, for task no. 5: PLN 220.00, for task no. 6: PLN 110.00, for task no. 7: PLN 550.00, for task no. 8: 440, PLN 00, for assignment No. 9: PLN 220.00, for assignment No. 10: PLN 220.00, for assignment No. 11: PLN 220.00, for assignment No. 12: PLN 550.00, for assignment No. 13: 330 , PLN 00, for task No. 14: PLN 330.00, for task No. 15: PLN 110.00, for task No. 16: PLN 110.00. Other information on the deposit is set out in Chapter IX of the Terms of Reference - 3. The orderer in the proceedings will choose the most advantageous offer atusing the "reverse procedure" (in accordance with Article 24 aa of the Act).
4 The Employer does not provide for the ordering referred to in Article 67 (1) (7) of the Act
5. The Contractor shall be excluded from the procurement procedure in relation to which any of the circumstances referred to in Article 24 paragraph 1 items 12-23 of the Act
6 occur. In addition, the Employer will exclude the Contractor based on art. 24 sec. 5 points 1 act
7. At the request of the Employer, the Contractor will be obliged to submit:
1) In order to confirm compliance by the Contractor with participation conditions:
Not applicable (the Contracting Authority did not specify the conditions for participation in the procedure).
2) In order to confirm the lack of grounds for exclusion from participation in the proceedings relation to the Contractor / Contractors appearing jointly / entitieson the principles set out in Article 22a of the Act:
a) Information from the National Criminal Record in the scope specified in art. 24 sec. 1 point 13, 14 and 21stawy, issued not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submitting bids,
b) A copy from the relevant register or central records and information on economic activity, if separate regulations require an entry in the register or registerand, in order to confirm the absence of grounds for exclusion under Art. 24 sec. 5 points 1 of the Act,
c) Declaration of the Contractor about the lack of a ruling against him as a preventive measure of the prohibition to apply for public orders,
d) Declaration of the Contractor about the lack of a final judgment issued by the court or a final administrative decision on default of taxes, fees or contributions on usocial or health security, or in the event of issuing such a verdict or decision, documents confirming the payment of these claims together with any interest or fines or the conclusion of a binding agreement regarding repayment of such claims. The minimum period in which the bidder will be bound by the offer, in accordance with Chapter X of the Terms of Reference, is 60 days from the expiration of the deadlineand offers (section IV.2.6 of the notice about the contract).
Internet address (URL): www.kujawsko-pomorska.policja.gov.pl
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)