|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Technical testing, analysis and consultancy services
Description: Contract notice: Technical testing, analysis and consultancy services
Authority Type: Ministry or any other national or federal authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71600000,71600000
CPV Description: Technical testing, analysis and consultancy services.
N06.32 080193 - Muri Umgestaltung Anschluss - Bauherrenlabor (ID 2296)
The current trace of the N06 Muri junction has existed since its inauguration in July 1966.
Main Site: Interviews with the Adjudicator take place at its premises (subsidiary of FEDRO in Thun, branch at Viege or central in Ittigen) or in the Berne region. The servicess related to construction are provided in the project perimeter; those which do not have to be carried out locally are on the premises of the successful tenderer.
The current trace of the junction N06 Muri exists since its inauguration in July 1966.
The evolution of the traffic and the priority of development with the Guemligenfeld cause an increase in the volume of traffic and will provokeThe present mandate includes the services of the contractor's laboratory for the project Muri redevelopment of the junction. During the duration of the contract and on order, the contracting authority's laboratory will carry out all the controls of the contractor's building materials on the perimeter of the project. Please reIn this respect, please refer to the attached list of services (see Document No. 04) and to the detailed description of tasks (see Document No. 03).
The following documents must be attached to the offer file (predefined) otherwise it can not be taken into consideration:
EK1 aptitude criterion: technical aptitude:
- EK1: a reference object of comparable complexity, already realise, in the same specialized field (control of concrete and rebates of concrete / surface protection system; control of the coating (asphalt and compact asphalt) and the subbase, amount minus VAT min. CHF 150 000), indicating the period of construction, the volume invested, the work performed or the services provided by the company, the personreference number and telephone number.
In the case of holding companies, only the references of the bidding company will be taken into consideration.
EK2: EK2: economic / financial aptitude:
- EK2.1: the annual turnover is greater than twice the annual turnover of the market.
Justifications to be provided by the contractor at the request of the Maitre d'Ouvrage after the submission of the offer within 7 days:
- EK2.2: recent extract from the commercial register,
- EK2.3: recent extract from the register of prosecutions and bankruptcies,
- EK2.4: extract of the AVS / AI / APG / AC compensation fund,
- EK2.5: recent certificate from SUVA, AFC,
- EK2.6: valid insurance certificates from the tenderer, or from the agents concernedt the professional civil liability insurance.
The Client reserves the right to require additional evidence following the submission of tenders according to Annex 3 of the OMP.
All these documents must not be dated more than 3 months.
EK3 aptitude test: key persons:
- EK3.1: a reference object of comparable complexity, already realized, within the framework of the same function or a-additional function in the same specialized field (control of concrete and rebates of the concrete / surface protection system, control of the coating (asphalt poured and compact asphalt coating) and the foundation layer, amount minus VAT min. CHF 150,000), indicating the period, the volume invested, the work executed or the services provided by key persons (*) et the interlocutor of the reference body (former mandate) authorized to provide information,
- EK3.2: proof that the availability of the key person (*) and the substitute is greater than the availability during the two coming years. Enumeration and detailed description of the time constraints imposed by their other projects. Minimum availability of the project managerduring the control phase: 20%.
(*) The person who performs the following function in the project is considered as key person: project manager.
Qualification Criterion EK4: part of the subcontractors' service:
- EK4: maximum share of the service provided by subcontractors: 50%.
When examining the qualification criteria, the contracting authority may obtain references to the-subcontractors, if they provide a significant share of the total benefits.
EK5 proficiency test: organizational ability:
- proof of building materials laboratory accreditations for all relevant tests (ie standardized and mentioned in the agreement on performance) relating to concrete and coatings according to ISO / IEC 17025 (egiste SAS / STS with accreditation numbers of the tenderer's accredited tests),
- proof of the certification in accordance with the SIA 2006 technical specifications of the specialist responsible for measurements of potential in the field.
Partial offers are not admitted
Conditions for countries that have not adhered to WTO agreements: None.
General conditions: according to the contract provided.
Negotiations remain reserved. There will be no reverse auctions or price negotiations. Subsequent negotiations to revise the tenders or modify the services may have an influence on the price.
Conditions governing the procedure:
The contracting authority awards public contracts for services in Switzerland only to bidders whoenforce compliance with the provisions on the protection of workers, working conditions and equal pay for men and women.
1. Tendering criteria:
The following tender criteria must be attached to the tender dossier (pre-defined). The evaluation of the tenders is carried out according to the following criteria of adjudication:
- criterion of adjudication ZK1: price,weighting 60%,
- award criterion ZK2: analysis of tasks and procedures to be followed, concept GQ, risk analysis, (for detailed information, see the document) weighting 30%; subdivided as follows:
- ZK2.1: analysis of tasks and procedures to be followed, weighting 20%,
- ZK2.2: concept GQ and risk analysis, weighting 10%,
- award criteria ZK3:-key persons, weighting 10%:
- ZK3: project leader, weighting 10%.
A reference object of comparable complexity, already realized, in the framework of the same function or a supplanting function in the same field specializing in concrete and concrete repair / surface protection system control, asphalt and compact asphalt pavement controlof the foundation layer, amount excluding VAT min. CHF 150,000), indicating the period, the volume invested, the work performed or the services provided by the key persons (*) and the contact person of the reference body (former mandate) authorized to provide information. *) The person who performs the following function in the project is considered as key person: project manager.
- the lowest price bid is awarded the maximum score of 5,
- the bids, whose price is 100% or more higher than the lowest bid, are awarded the minimum score of 0,
- between 2, the valuation is linear (rounded to two digits after the decimal point),
- the comparison is based on the net prices of the revised offers (discount not deducted, VAT not included
Evaluation of the other criteria of adjudication: Evaluation is always expressed in whole numbers, on a scale of 0 to 5:
0 = evaluation impossible; no information;
1 = very poorly fulfilled criterion; insufficient and incomplete information;
2 = poorly completed criterion; information not sufficiently related to the project;
3 = criterion completed in a normal, average way; sufficient quality corresponthe requirements of the call for tenders;
4 = satisfactorily fulfilled criterion; good quality;
5 = very well fulfilled criterion; excellent quality, very important contribution to the achievement of the objective.
If a main criterion is composed of sub-criteria, these are notes. The number of points of the criterion is obtained from the sum of the notes of the sous-criteria, multiplied by their weighting.
Calculation of points:
Sum of all points multiplied by their weighting (maximum points possible: score 5 x 100 = 500 points). The decimals should not be taken into account in the multiplication by the weighting of the criterion concerned, only whole numbers; for the price, it is necessary to take into account the hundredths. Remutender, return of documents:
The drawing up of tenders is not remunerated. Folders are not returned.
3. Opening of tenders:
Opening of tenders ....
Internet address (URL): https://www.simap.ch
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)