|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Steriliser
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Supplies
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: Lowest price
CPV code: 33191100,45259000,51410000,80320000,33191100,45259000,51410000,80320000
CPV Description: Steriliser
High Capacity Steam Sterilizer
Reference Number: 4208498 2019 3
High Capacity Steam Sterilizer - Minimum 1 Piece Maximum 3 Pieces.
Main Site: Str. Gheorghe Doja no. 65 67 Oradea
High Capacity Steam Sterilizer - 3 pieces
1) Statement on non-compliancein the provisions of art. 165 of Law no. 98/2016; 2) The declaration by which the tenderer certifies that it does not comply with the provisions of art. 164 of Law no. 98 / 2016.
Note: both the related offeror, the subcontractor and the supporting third party are required; 3) The declaration regarding the non-compliance with the provisions of art. 167 of the Law no. 98 / 2016.
Note: Both the associated bidder, the subcontractor, is required-
- Manager - Doctor Carp Gheorghe,
- Financial-Accountant-Economist Director - - The decision-makers within the contracting authority regarding the organization, running and finalization of the awarding procedure are: Hungarian Marcel,
- Evaluation Commission - Engineer Corbu Florina,
- Economist Iurcov Bogdan,
- Economist Bibart Cosmin,
- Marz EngineerMarian needle,
- Engineer Paul Emilia.
The bidders, third parties and subcontractors must not find themselves in the situations provided by art. 164, 165, 167 of Law no. 98 / 2016.
The manner by which the fulfillment of the requirement can be demonstrated: it will be completed by the economic operators participating in the award procedure with the information related to their situation. Documents justifiedin which it proves the fulfillment of the assumed by completing the DUAE, shall be submitted, at the request of the contracting authority, only by the tenderer placed on the first place in the intermediate rankings drawn up at the completion of the evaluation of the tenders
These documents may be: - - Certain certificates regarding the lack of overdue debts with respect to the payment of taxes, taxes or contributions to b(local budget, state budget, etc.) at the moment of presentation, - the criminal record of the economic operator and the members of the administrative, management or supervisory body of the economic operator or those having the power of representation, decision or control within it, as it results from the certifying certificate issued by the ONRC / registered actu
- Where appropriate, documents demonstrating that the economic operator may benefit from the derogations provided for in art. 166 par. (2), art. 167 par. (2), art. 171 of Law no. 98/2016 regarding the public procurement,
- Other editorial documents, as the case may be,
- Operating notice issued by the Ministry of Health regarding the import, marketing and storage of the meditions according to the legal provisions regarding the medical devices with the subsequent modifications and completions (according to the Law no. 95/2006 art. 889 par. (1)],
- Operating notice issued by the Ministry of Health (of the tenderer or the economic operator to carry out the activities) that it is advisable for the repair, verification and commissioning of the equipmentmedical offerings (according to Law no. 95/2006 art. 889 par. (1).)
The economic operators submitting the tender must prove a form of registration under the law of the country of residence, make it clear that the economic operator is legally constituted, that he is not in any of the situations of cancellation of the constitution, the fact that it has the professional capacity to carry out the activities care subject to the contract. Modality by which the fulfillment of the requirement can be demonstrated: it will be completed by the economic operators participating in the award procedure with information related to their situation. The supporting documents proving the fulfillment of the assumed ones by completing the DUAE, respectively the certifying certificate issued by the ONRC or in the case of the foreign bidders, docuequivalents issued in the country of residence are to be submitted, at the request of the contracting authority, only by the first ranked tenderer in the intermediate rankings drawn up at the end of the evaluation of the tenders.
List of the main deliveries of similar products in the last 3 years, from which it results that in the last 3 years you calculated up to the deadline for submitting bids, it was fuat least one similar apparatus and supplies of [...] details on www.e-licitatie.ro
1) The evaluation commission has the right to request completions / clarifications to the submitted offers;
2) If there are offers on the 1st place with equal price, will be requested re-filling in SEAP, in order to divide the offers. In the event that there are bids ranked in place 2 or place 3 with an equal price (avand in view that the maximum number of economic operators with whom the framework agreement will be concluded is 3 (three), the ranking will be up to the level of the ranked first place, respectively the second place, without changing the initial ranking; 3) Subsequent contracts will be concluded according to the needs and the allocated budget, with the operator ranked first. The contracting authority will continue the procedureeven if there is only one economic operator with the admissible batch offer and will conclude the framework agreement only with that economic operator; 4) If the economic operators that are signatories of the framework agreement fail to honor their contractual obligations, the contracting authority has the right to unilaterally terminate the framework agreement; 5) If the signatory economic operator of theof a subsequent contract to the framework agreement does not honor its contractual obligations, the contracting authority has the right to conclude a subsequent contract to the framework agreement with the economic operator ranked on the next place after the economic operator has been consulted; ) The Bidder assumes sole responsibility for the legality and authenticity of all documents submittedin the original and / or copy, in order to participate in the procedure. The analysis of the documents submitted by the bidders by the valuation commission does not impose any responsibility or liability on their part as to their acceptance as authentic or legal and does not remove the exclusive liability of the bidder in this respect; 7) The terms of reference form an integral part of the atr documentationibuire and constitute the set of requirements on the basis of which the technical proposal is drawn up by each of the tenderers; 8) If the successful tenderer fails to honor his orders within the time limit set by the subsequent contract, the contracting authority has the right to terminate the contract in whole or in part supply, for the products covered by it and we will prepare, conform art. 166 of GD no. 395/2016, the document that we will publish in the SEAP, mentioning that it has not fulfilled its contractual obligations towards our unit, and in the future in the case of non-fulfillment of the contractual obligations, the exclusion from a procedure for awarding a contract public acquisition
Internet address (URL): https://spitaluljudetean-oradea.ro/web/