|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Software maintenance and repair services
Description: Contract notice: Software maintenance and repair services
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: Lowest price
CPV code: 72267000,72267000,72261000,72267000,72261000
CPV Description: Software Maintenance and Repair Services
Software support services.
Reference Number: MP 17-20
The purpose of this contract is to renew the maintenance of Business Objects licenses for the ASP headquarters in Limoges And the provision of units of assistance and expertise. The details of the park should be retained in Article 6 of the CCP. The support awaited by the asp is the supPort of type of the editor. The services are to be carried out at the premises of the asp situes 2 rue du Maupas in Limoges, on the various environments that make up the BO cluster.
NUTS Code: FR
Main Site: Limoges.
- fixed maintenance of the business objects licenses of the ASP headquarters (unlimited number of licenses)Pro Deski / Webi Named User and Deski Named User, 4 cpu bo Webi licenses, 4 cpu bo Enterprise Premium and 3 Crystal Report Professional, the latter being acquired and maintained free of charge) Purchase orders (expertise and architectural consultancy as part of a change of infrastructure, expertise and implementation during a version upgrade-The purchase orders for the units of work shall be established on the basis of the unit prices mentioned in the Annex to the contract of undertaking.
The contract shall consist of a single lot for technical reasons: The documents which attest to the credentials of the person empowered to enter into the contract,-Candidate (extract K-Bis, delegation of signature ...);
- a declaration of the candidate or prints Dc2 to ensure that the individual candidate or each member of the group has sufficient economic, financial, professional and technical capacities For the execution of the contract:
For the financial capacity the candidate joins his total turnover and the turnoverIn the course of the last three financial years available.
In the context of the present consultation, for the submission of tenders, only the mode of transmission by electronic means via the website www.achatpublic .com is authorized.
In support of their bid, applicants must produce the following:
1) The Deed of Commitment-(Asp model) informs
REMINDER: The signature of the act of engagement is possible but is not compulsory. Only the candidate who is informed that his / her tender is accepted will be required to sign it.
In order to avoid any delay in the notification, candidates are invited to sign the contract. If they fail to do so, they are informed that the only deposit of the offer is a commitment on their part to sign-(2) The possible application for acceptance and approval of the terms of payment of one or more subcontractors. (3) The financial annex to the undertaking
(4) The technical proposal in response to the requirements of the CCP including, in particular, the description of the editor's support, (5) The Annex to the Rc-Simulation (supplemented automatically with the annexIn addition, for each subcontractor submitting the tender, the candidate must include:
- the nature of the services subcontracted;
- the name, - the maximum amount of sums to be paid by direct payment to the subcontractor, - the terms of payment provided for in the draft agreement,- the subcontractor's professional and financial capacities, - a subcontractor's statement indicating that he does not fall under the terms of the contract, A ban on access to public markets.
Internet address (URL): http://www.asp-public.fr
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)