|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Refuse and waste related services
Description: Contract notice: Refuse and waste related services
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 90500000,90514000,90500000,90514000
CPV Description: Refuse recycling services.
Collection, transport and recycling of used textiles
Reference Number: DBS-TEXTILIEN-2018
The subject of this invitation to tender is the collection, transport and recycling of used textiles from the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen (municipality), exclusive of the city bremen Ueberseehafengebietes in Bremerhaven.
The Bremen city cleaning-The public-law institute prescribes the collection, transport and recycling of used textiles.
The following statements under a) apply equally to professional qualifications, including requirements for entry in a trade or professional register (section III.1.1), economic and financial Performance (point III.1.2) and the-Technical and professional capacity (point III.1.3):
a / The suitability must be demonstrated separately for each member of a consortium. Unless otherwise provided below, all proofs of eligibility shall be provided by each member of a consortium. If a company repeatedly participates as a bidder, member of a consortium or Naccontractors, this procedure may lead to the exclusion of all bidders / consortia in which the respective company is involved or subcontracted.
Unless otherwise stated, all certificates, evidence, etc. should be current, but not more than 6 Be issued a month before the offer is submittedirrespective of the legal nature of the links between him and this company (suitability lending). In this case, the awarding authority must be required to prove that the bidder has the necessary capacity by submitting the offer, for example by making the undertakings obligatorybe presented. The undertakings on which a tenderer asserts his / her suitability must satisfy the eligibility of those eligibility criteria which the tenderer demonstrates to support the suitability of the company. In addition, the statements on the existence of exclusion reasons according to -- 123, 124 GWB must be submitted to these companies. If the above dIf a suitability requirement is not met or if there is an exclusion reason pursuant to - 123 GWB, the company must be replaced at the request of the awarding authority within a period specified by the awarding authority. If there is an exclusion reason under - 124 GWB, the contracting authority may request the tenderer to replace the company within a period set by the contracting authority.
The AThe client reserves the right to request from the bidders not enclosed or not according to the requirements explanations and proofs in accordance with the guidelines described in the guideline. A claim for additional claim does not exist.
B / The following must be submitted with the offer:
- self-declaration that there are no grounds for exclusion under - 123 GWB,
- self-declaration uebhe the existence of exclusion reasons according to - 124 GWB,
- explanation u. a. to the Bremer Tariftreue- und Vergabegesetz BremTtVG ("form minimum wage" - part of the tender documents),
- self-declaration to - 19 Minimum Wage Act (MiLOG),
- proof of entry in a professional or commercial register (in GmbHsubmission of declarations and proofs not enclosed or not in accordance with the requirements, in accordance with the specifications described in the guideline. There is no entitlement to additional claims.
Following the expiry of the time limit for the submission of tenders, the tenderer must, at the request of the contracting entity, provide the following supporting documentation, setting the deadline:
- Clearance certificates of-Tax office as well as the professional association / accident insurance and the social insurance carrier, with which the majority of the employees is insured,
- police certificates of all managing directors / board members (with GmbH
- Business registration.
- To declare the total turnover and turnover in the scope of the contract as well as the share of own work, respectively in the last three completed business years.
After the expiry of the offer period, the If requested by the contracting authority, the tenderer should also provide the following supporting documentsto submit:
- Approved annual accounts, balance sheets and profit and loss accounts for the last three completed financial years prior to the submission of a tender, provided that their disclosure is in accordance with the law of the country where the company has its registered office (if this is the last completed financial year) not yet finally established, a provisional onea year-end report, a preliminary statement of financial position and a preliminary profit and loss account for the last completed financial year prior to the submission of the tender.)
Announcement ID: CXP4YHJYF33
Internet address (URL): https://www.die-bremer-stadtreinigung.de/
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)