RTE RÉSEAU DE TRANSPORT D`ÉLECTRICITÉ Office Name: RTE Réseau de transport d`électricité
Address: Direction des achats — pôle infrastructure réseau transport — immeuble Window — 7C place du Dôme
Town: Paris La Défense
Postal Code: 92073
Contact Point: Maghnia Aggoune
Phone: +33 179248317
France Email :email@example.com URL :www.rte-france.com
Object of the contract Rectifiers
Description: Contract notice: Rectifiers
Authority Type: Utilities entity Contact Nature: Supplies Procedure: Negotiated procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries Award criteria: The most economic tender CPV code: 31153000,31153000,31153000 CPV Description: Rectifiers.
Supply of conventional and monobloc rectifiers in 48V and 125V
The object of this market comprises:
The object of this market includes:
- the supply of rectifiers, fixed, in cabinets, intended to maintain the batteries stationary on the auxiliary auxiliary power supplies of the substations. As an indication, the fleet currently consists of rectifiers whose powermaximum can be up to 10 KW,
- curative maintenance: provision of fault diagnosis services on rectifiers in the state of default, present on the park of the electrical network,
- preventive maintenance: supply of spare parts corresponding to the parts d `Wear or parts of breakdown.
The candidate will have to address with his request for participation:
- candidate established in France:
- 1 extract of the registration in the register of commerce and companies (k-bis prints), or identification card justifying the registration in the directory of trade (original or copy) dating less than 3 months by to the reply deadline, or 1 receipt of the filing of a declaration with a business registration center for legal or natural persons in the process ofNomination, - candidate established outside France: - 1 document issued by the authorities holding the professional register or 1 equivalent document certifying this inscription or, for the companies being created, 1 document dating less than 3 months from the authority empowered to receive the registration in the professional register and certifying the application for registration in said register,
- 1 document stating his identity and address or, where applicable, the details of his ad hoc tax representative in France, - for all candidates: - a declaration on the honor of the date and signature justifying that he does not enter into any of the bidding cases mentioned in Articles 45 and 48 of Order No 2015-899 of 23.7.2015 on public procurement and thatis in accordance with Articles L. 5212-1 to L. 5212-11 of the Labor Code concerning the employment of disabled workers.
This is not exhaustive:
- the sentences pronounced by 1 criminal judge relating to bribery in the broad sense, bribery, trading in influence, the illegal taking of interest, fraud, breach of trust, forgery and forgery, money laundering,a criminal association, for acts of terrorism, for narcotics,
- flaws of regularity with regard to social or fiscal obligations, found either by the judge, or by the administrations responsible for the collection of taxes, contributions and social contributions, or by the labor inspectorate and similar services, - judicial liquidation, bankruptcy,judicial recovery does not justify the authority to continue activities during the foreseeable period of execution of the public contract found by the Commercial Court,
- the violation of the rules relating to the fight against illegal work, found by the labor inspectorate and similar services or reported by them to the representatives of the State,
- in casereceivership, a copy of the judgment (s) pronounced.
- candidate forming part of the EDF group:
to ensure compliance with the provisions of Articles L. 111-10 et seq of the Energy Code, 1 candidate control directly or indirectly by a company of the EDF group will have to produce in its application file a declaration indicating its capital link with an ou EDF group companies.
These elements produced in French language are to be provided by the individual candidates, by each member of a candidate group and, where appropriate, by the subcontractors present.