|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: News-agency services
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 92400000,92400000,92400000
CPV Description: News-agency services.
Procedure open for the conclusion of a Framework Agreement for the assignment of the subscription service of the Italian daily news bulletins and transmitted by the Press Agencies.
The contract concerns the conclusion of a Framework Agreement, subdivided into two lots, with 3 (three) operators for each lot, for the assignment of the subscription service of daily news in lingItalian version implemented minute by minute and transmitted by the Press Agencies, for a period of 36 (thirty-six) months.
Main Site: Rome.
The contract concerns the conclusion of a Framework Agreement for the assignment provision of the local / regional daily news on Rome and Lazio.
The exclusion from the tender as essential elements of the offer, each competitor (imsingle / RTI / Consortium) must comply, also in accordance with the provisions of the tender regulations, the following conditions:
a) registration for activities concerning the services object of the tender in the Business Register or in one of the professional or commercial registers of the State of residence if it is an EU state, in accordance with the provisions of art. 83 of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016;
b) there are no grounds for exclusion pursuant to art. 80 of Legislative Decree no. 50 / 2016.
1) The supplementary provisions of the present Announcement - including the additional grounds for exclusion - are contained in the tender regulations and its annexes, which can be freely viewed and downloaded from the client's profile at the URL www.amaroma .com.
2) All statements, under penalty ofexclusion, must be drawn up and signed in accordance with and for the effects of the D.P.R. 445/2000, as well as enclose a photocopy of a valid ID document of the subscriber.
3) For each Lotto, AMA SpA reserves the right to: a) proceed with the awarding also in the presence of only one valid offer or only two valid offers, if deemed adequate and / or convenient,case in which the number of n. 3 economic operators per single lot can not be reached due to the lack of economic operators able to satisfy the selection criteria, or for lack of acceptable offers with respect to the award criteria;
b) not proceed with the awarding if no offer is convenient or suitable in relation to the contractual object;
c) suspend, reindire or not to award the Procedure justifiably;
d) not to stipulate the Framework Agreement justifiably;
e) proceed with the awarding of a single / single lot or, in any case, not of both the lots covered by the Procedure.
4) The competitors for which there is one of the grounds for exclusion pursuant to Legislative Decree 50/2016 and, in particular, pursuant to art. 80 of said decreto legislative.
5) For each lot, bids equal to or greater than the amount placed on the basis of the tender, as well as the incomplete, partial and / or conditional bids, are not admitted / will be excluded.
6) Abnormally low offers are identified and evaluated on the basis of the provisions of art. 97 of Legislative Decree 50/2016, applicable to the criterion for the award of the most economically advantageous offerto.
7) Subcontracting pursuant to art. 105 of Legislative Decree 50/2016.
8) Information and clarifications on the tender documents may be requested from Monday to Friday at the DG - Procurement Department by PEC at the address indicated in point I.1, no later than 1:00 pm of the day 18.01.2018.
9) The clarifications will be sent by e-mail to who, having scarthe electronic version of the tender documentation is explicitly requested by specifying the data necessary to allow the submission and will be published in electronic format on the site referred to in point I.1.
10) Communications to competitors will be made in accordance with the provisions of Articles 29, c. 1, and 76, c. 5, of Legislative Decree 50/2016 by PEC and with specific publicationsone on the AMA website, in the Tenders and Suppliers section.
11) It should be noted that, with reference to the Framework Agreement to be signed with the successful tenderer of each Lot, the regulation on the traceability of financial flows pursuant to Law 136/2010 applies.
12) It is also specified that the contractor with whom the Framework Agreement will be signed for each Lotto, during the course of thethe latter and throughout its duration, must keep AMA constantly up-to-date on keeping the possession of the requisites required by art. 80 of Legislative Decree 50/2016 as well as points 7.1.2 and 7.1.3 of the Disciplinary of the Competition.
13) Competitors, within the economic offer, must indicate their labor costs and business burdens on health and safetyon the workplace, pursuant to art. 95, c. 10 of Legislative Decree 50/2016.
14) The competitors, with the submission of offers, allow the processing of their personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003, for the competition and contractual requirements.
15) AMA does not make use of an arbitration clause which, therefore, is not contractually provided for.
16) This procedure was auwith the Determination of the President / AD 48 / 2017.17. The RUP and Dr. Eleonora Lucchetti.
Internet address (URL): www.amaroma.it
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)