|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Motorway construction works
Description: Contract notice: Motorway construction works
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Works
Procedure: Restricted procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 45233110,45233110
CPV Description: Procurement Code 0954 / A01 Job: 0G099 CIG 7416505589 - CUP H54E17000320007
Motorway construction works.
A1 Milan Naples motorway, extension to the third lane section Florence South Incisa, Lotto 2B 1S, from progressive km 306 986 to progressive km 318 511.
Guarantees in support of the offer: as per Legislative Decree no. 50/2016 smi below and as specified in the letter of invitation.
- Absence of the grounds for exclusion pursuant to art. 80 of the Code for all the subjects referred to in the same article,
- Possession of the requisites, pursuant to art. 83 and 84 of the Code,
- Entry in the Register of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Crafts and Agriculture or in the Register of Provincial Crafts Commissions. For competitors not resident in Italy, certificregistration in one of the professional or commercial registers referred to in Annex XVI of the Code, by sworn declaration or according to the procedures in force in the Member State in which it is established, or by attestation, under their own responsibility, that the certificate produced and has been issued by one of the professional or commercial registries established in the country where you areresidents;
- The groupings, referred to in Article 45, paragraph 2, lett. d) of the Code and ordinary consortia of competitors pursuant to art. 45 paragraph 2 letter e), as well as the subjects referred to in art. 45 paragraph 2 letter g), in the application they must specify the categories of works, with the relative quotas, which will be carried out by the single economic operators meeting or consortium members. In the case of groupings of type-horizontal qualification requirements required in points 1.2.2. and 1.2.3 lett. a) and b) of the notice published in the Official Gazette of the Italian Republic, must be owned by the competitor in its entirety and, pro quota, by the individual participants of the group / ordinary consortium according to their quota of execution. In this context, it is specified that the reqthe requisite qualifications must be held by the agent or by a single consortium, in the case of an ordinary consortium, to a minimum of 40%, while the remaining percentage must be held together by the principals or the other consortium companies, each at least 10%. In any case, the Mandatory Company must possess the requirements inmajority measure,
- In the case of vertical groupings, the qualification requisites required in the announcement available on the Official Gazette of the Italian Republic are held by the agent or by a single consortium, with reference to the prevailing category for points 1.2.2 and 1.2.3 lett. a) and in full for point 1.2.3 lett. b); the requirements referred toas a separate category,
provided for in points 1.2.2. and 1.2.3 lett. a) referred to in the aforementioned announcement available on the Official Gazette of the Italian Republic are held by the principals in their entirety, each to a consistent extent based on the amount of work of the separated category, which it intends to take and to the extent indicated for the individual company. Requirements related to machining operationscan be assumed by a grouping of horizontal type,
- Possible changes to the groupings, or consortia will take place according to the limits and modalities as per art. 48 of the Code;
- In order to participate in the competition, the competitors must be in possession of UNI EN ISO 9001 quality certification issued by subjects-accredited. The possession of the quality system certification must result from the SOA certificate, or from a document produced in original or in certified copy. In the case of a temporary grouping, aggregations of network companies or ordinary consortium, the requirement must be possessed by all the grouped economic operators, with the exception of companies that undertake work for the amount pwhich is sufficient for the classification in classification II;
- To the competing economic operators referred to in the previous points and prohibited to participate in the competition in more than one temporary grouping or ordinary consortium of competitors, or participate in the tender also in individual form, if the same have participated in the same competition in the group or consortium ordinarI of competitors,
- To the consortium members indicated for the execution of the works by a consortium as per art. 45, paragraph 2, lett. b) and c), pursuant to art. 48, paragraph 7 second sentence of the Code, and forbidden to participate in any other form to the same tender,
- Competitors established in other member states of the European Union must meet the above requirements by presenting the documentationin compliance with the regulations in force in the respective countries, together with the documents translated into Italian by an official translator, certifying that it conforms to the original text in the native language.
- The competitor must indicate the work or the parts of the works falling within the categories set out in the announcement that it intends to subcontract or grant in cottimo, in accordance with the provisions of art. 105 of the Code,
- The indication of the works to be subcontracted, within the limits of the law, is necessary for the qualification of the competitor where the same does not adequately own the SOA categories OG3, OS21, OS18A, OG10, OS34, OS12A, OS24, OS11 required for mandatory qualification: therefore the failure to indicate the will to subcontractand the aforementioned categories, if not owned, will result in exclusion from the tender,
- Any subcontracting may not exceed the 30% of the total amount of the work contract.
- It is permitted to use as regulated art. 89 of the Code,
- In implementation of the provisions of art. 89 of the Code, the competitor can demonstrate possession of the economic requirements, financial, technical and organizational using the requirements of another person in this case, must produce, under penalty of exclusion, simultaneously with the submission of the application for participation, the declarations and documents, its and the auxiliary company, indicated to ' art. 89 of the Code, specifying in a clear and exhaustive manner the concrete scope of the resources made available per effect of the transfer.
The competitor and the auxiliary company are jointly and severally liable to the contracting authority for the services covered by the contract.
Internet address (URL):
Directive: Classical Directive (2004/18/EC)