Authority Type: Utilities entity Contact Nature: Services Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries Award criteria: Lowest price CPV code: 45262670,45262670 CPV Description: Metalworking.
Applying polyurethane coatings on the roll shells for PGE GiEK SA
Reference Number: POST / GEK / GEK / PMR-KWB / 05923/2019
The subject of the Order is the service of applying polyurethane coatings on the roller coats for the Employer`s Branches.
Main Site: PGE Gornictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna SA Branch Brown Coal Mine Bełchat-w
The subject of the Order is servicesand the application of polyurethane coatings to the rollercoats for the Employer`s Branches in a total of 22,671 items.
A detailed description of the subject of the Order is included in Attachment No. 1 to the ToR.
1. Contractors may participate in the proceedings, for which there are no grounds for exclusion from the proceedings under Art. 24 sec. 1 point 12 - 23 of the PPL Act, subject to art. 133 ust. 4 of the Pzp Act andare not subject to exclusion pursuant to art. 24 sec. 5 point 1 of the PPL Act. The exclusion takes place in the cases specified in art. 24 sec. 7 Public Procurement Law
2. The Contractor, for preliminary confirmation of compliance with the conditions of participation in the proceedings and demonstrating the absence of grounds for exclusion, is obliged to submit together with the offer of the Uniform European Order Document, hereinafter referred to as "EAT", and the file mustbe provided with a qualified electronic signature in accordance with the provisions of point 16 of the SIWZ. - 3. The Contractor who refers to the resources of other entities, in order to demonstrate the absence of grounds for exclusion and compliance with them, to the extent that he refers to their resources, the condition of participation in the proceedings, also submits the EMS regarding these entities in electronic form in accordance with the provisions describedthose in point 16 of the ToR.
4. In the event of a joint application by the Contractors, the EAT shall send each of the Contractors jointly applying for the Order in electronic form in accordance with the provisions described in point 16 of the ToR. These documents confirm the fulfillment of the conditions for participation in the proceedings and the lack of grounds for exclusion to the extent that each of the Contractors demonstrates fulfillment of thigh conditionsin the proceedings and no grounds for exclusion.
5. The ordering party, prior to granting the order (pursuant to Article 26 paragraph 1 of the Public Procurement Law Act), will summon the Contractor whose offer has been rated the most, to submit the declarations and documents listed in clause 12.4 of the SETC-1. The subject matter of the order is carried out in accordance with the principles set out in this document, and in the scope ofIt is regulated in the Purchase Procedure of PGE GiEK SA and Good Purchasing Practices, including the Code of Conduct for Business Partners of the PGE Capital Group, available at https://pgegiek.pl/Przetargi/Przetargi-zupupowe, as well as the provisions included in the Procurement Procedure. the provisions of the Civil Code. - The Contractor joining the participation in the procurement proceedings declares that fromhe became acquainted with the rules set out in the abovementioned documents. The Contractor assures that in his activity he will comply with all applicable laws and the provisions of the above documents, in addition he will exercise due diligence so that his employees, associates, subcontractors or persons with whom he will provide services comply with the provisions of the above documents.
2. In connection with the entranceinto force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.4.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General data protection) (hereinafter "RODO") we would like to inform you that the message regarding the processing of personal data is available on the internetowej https://pgegiek.pl/Przetargi/Przetargi-zakupowe. Contractors are required to read the contents of this message.
3. The Contracting Authority informs that to pay for liabilities, it uses MPP (Mechanism of Split Payments) introduced by the amendment to the Act on tax on goods and services (VAT) of 15/12/2017, which came into force on July 1, 2018
4. According to the provisions of art. 9 par. 2 Public Procurement Lawthe proceedings are conducted only in Polish.
5. Contractor, within 3 days from posting on the website information from the opening of Offers, referred to in art. 86 par. 5 of the Public Procurement Law, submits to the Ordering Party a declaration of belonging or non-affiliation to the same capital group as referred to in art. 24 sec. 1 point 23 of the PPL Act Along with the submission of the statement,awca may provide evidence that links with another Contractor do not lead to distortion of competition in the procurement procedure. The pattern of the declaration is Annex 6 to the ToR. The declaration should be submitted via the PGE Group Purchasing System, in an electronic form bearing a qualified Electronic Signature. Internet address (URL): www.pgegiek.pl