|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Metalworking
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Restricted procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 45262670,45262670
CPV Description: Metalworking.
Precision machining of millimetric pieces (precision 10 μm, Ra, in original paper format, to the security officer (quoted above) before the date in section IV.2.2 of this notice. presentation file of the candidate (of the representative and each of the co-contractors in the case of a group of companies) including among others:
- a file of presentationn of the company: legal form, composition of capital, main shareholders, shareholdings, representatives engaging the company, total workforce, size, activities, organization chart,
- overall turnover (turnover) and turnover concerning services similar to the subject of the market, carried out over the past 3 financial years available,
- the last 3 balance sheets and profit and loss accounts of the-economic operators for whom the establishment of the balance sheets is obligatory by virtue of the law, - when it belongs to a group, an attestation of its commercial autonomy and its situation of competition vis-a-vis the other companies of the group,
- in case of grouping, provide the grouping agreement or the draft convention.
If the candidate resorts to the subcontracting, he mustproduce the same information and documents concerning this subcontractor. In addition, to prove that he has the capacities of this subcontractor for the execution of the market, he provides proof by any appropriate means.
1) the file of consultation of the companies (DCE) is accessible for information of the candidates on the platform for the dematerialization of CEA's purchases (https: //www.marches-publics.gouv.fr). However, in the case of a restricted call for tenders (AOR), only one application file is to be submitted at this stage. Only candidates selected by the CEA will be invited to submit a technical and financial offer.
2) submission of applications:
The application will contain all the elements requested in this notice of operation. Any incomplete file submitted may andRequests:
Applications may be submitted either electronically or by mail;
2.1 - formalism for the submission of applications by electronic means:
a) in order to answer electronically, candidates must submit their application on the platform of dematerialisation of the markets (https://www.marches-publics.gouv.fr) by following the steps described in the user guideon line (rubric). The platform is equipped with signed signature and encryption tools. In the case of an electronic response, the electronic signature is required;
b) the candidate must have first acquired an electronic certificate. Obtaining an electronic certificate takes several days, or even weeks,
c) the candidate can submit several answers to the CEAfor the same notice of market, in particular in the event of forgetting, correction, supplement, and this before the deadline of answer as defined in this notice of march. In this case, the CEA will only take into account the last answer received; previous shipments will not be opened. As a result, the applicant will make all the necessary arrangements to send a complete fileand at each reply, within the time limits;
2.2 - formalism specific to the submission of application by mail:
The application will be established in 2 copies (1 original and 1 copy) and 1 copy on CD-ROM. contradictions between the paper version and the electronic version, the first one prevails, in its original version.
The procedure applied will be that of the double envelope cacheThe outer envelope for the shipment shall be:
- a sealed inner envelope containing the application, on which shall be mentioned the following inscriptions:
The name of the tenderer.
More information can be obtained from S. Geslin - Tel: 33 380234751 or O. Dervieu - Tel: 33 380234275.
3) data protection
Inapplication of Law no. 78-17 of 6.1.1978, relating to computers, files and liberties, any person whose personal data (name, function and telephone number) could appear in the Supplier Evaluation Database. of the CEA, has a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of said data.
To exercise this right, the applicant mustto send by mail to:
CEA Saclay, direction of the purchases and the strategic partners, building 482 Point mail n 70.
91191 Gif-on-Yvette Cedex
The requested modifications will be carried out under 8 days as from the reception of the demand. A copy of the screen showing the consideration of the request may be sent by mail to the applicant.
Internet address (URL): http://www.cea.fr
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)