Object of the contract Installation services of machinery and equipment
Description: Contract notice: Installation services of machinery and equipment
Authority Type: Utilities entity Contact Nature: Services Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries Award criteria: Lowest price CPV code: 51500000,71320000,51500000,71320000 CPV Description: Installation of engineering and equipment. Engineering design services. Modernization of ash reservoirs 3 and 4 in the field of reduction of acoustic impact and dust emission in PGE GiEK S.A. Branch Turow Power Plant - Reference Number: POST / GEK / GEK / PMR-ELT / 05990/2018
The subject of the order includes modernization of retention reservoirs 3 and 4 in the reduction of the impact of akusand emissions of dust.
Main Site: PGE GiEK S.A. Branch Turow Power Station, ul. Młodych Energetykow 12, 59-916 Bogatynia, POLAND.
The subject of the orders includes modernization of retention reservoirs 3 and 4 in the scope of reduction of acoustic impact and dust emission.
The detailed description of the subject of the Order is Annex No. 1 to the ToR.
1. Proceedings for the order are carried outon the basis of the Public Procurement Law (ie Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1986 as amended), hereinafter referred to as the Act, under an open tender procedure art. 39 in conjunction from art. 134 sec. 1 of the Act as a sectoral order with a value exceeding EUR 443 000, based on the provisions of the Act and legal regulations issued on its basis and other legal acts. You can apply for the orderthose who meet the conditions for participation in the proceedings and are not subject to exclusion from the proceedings.
3. The Contractor should demonstrate that he is not subject to exclusion from the proceedings based on the premises specified in art. 24 sec. 1 item 12-23 and para. 5 point 1 of the Act
4. In order to demonstrate by the contractor that there are no grounds for exclusion, the contractor is obliged to submit:
4.1. along with the offer - a statement in the formOf the Single European Order Document hereinafter referred to as the standard form set out in the European Commission Implementing Regulation issued on the basis of art. 80 par. 3 of Directive 2014/25 / EU, and the file must be signed with an electronic signature in accordance with the provisions described in point 15 of the Terms of Reference. The information contained in the statement constitutes initial confirmationnot that the contractor is not subject to exclusion;
4.2. on the ordering party`s request:
4.2.1. information from the National Criminal Register in the scope specified in art. 24 sec. 1 item 13-14 of the Act, subject to art. 133 ust. 4 of the Act (concerning: natural persons, board members, members of supervisory boards, proxies, partners of public and partnership companies, general partners in the limited partnership or limited partnership -joint stock) valid as at the deposit date (issued not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submission of tenders),
4.2.2. information from the National Criminal Register in the scope specified in art. 24 sec. 1 point 21 of the Act (concerns collective entities), issued not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submitting offers,
4.2.3. a copy from the relevant register or from Central Register and InformationOrmacji o Gospodalności Gospodarczej, if separate regulations require an entry in the register or records.
4.3. Contractor within 3 days of posting on the website information referred to in art. 86 par. 5 of the Act, provides the orderer with a declaration of belonging or non-affiliation to the same capital group, referred to in art. 24 sec. 1 point 23 of the Act. Along with foldsIn the statement, the contractor may provide evidence that links with another contractor do not lead to distortion of competition in the procurement procedure.
4.4. If the contractor has a registered office or place of residence outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, instead of the documents referred to:
a) in clause 4.2.1. and 4.2.2. above, it shall provide information from the relevant register or, in the absence thereofsuch register, another equivalent document issued by the competent judicial or administrative body of the country in which the contractor has its registered office or place of residence is the person concerned by the information or document, to the extent specified in art. 24 sec. 1 item 13, 14 and 21 of the Act;
b) in item 4.2.3 above, he lodges a document or documents issued in the country in which the contractorlocation or residence, confirming that no liquidation has been opened or bankruptcy announced. Other requirements are included in point 11 of the ToR.
1. The Contracting Authority informs that the public procurement procedure will be conducted using the Purchasing System of the PGE Capital Group. In order to submit an offer in the proceedings, the Contractor is obliged to register in the Purchase SystemPGE Capital Group available at: https://www.swpp2.gkpge.pl. Other information about the Purchase System and the submission of offers are included in the ToR.
2. In the event that the Contractor joins as an attachment to the Offer a copy of a document, this copy should be confirmed as being in conformity with the original by the Contractor. In a situation where the copy submitted by the Contractor is unreadable or raises doubtsas to its veracity, the Employer may request presentation of the original or a notarized copy of that document.
3. Documents or declarations shall be submitted in the original in the form of an electronic document or in an electronic copy of the document or a statement certified as true copy.
4. The attestation of compliance with the original is made by the contractor, the entity, respectivelywhich capacity is the contractor, contractors jointly applying for a public contract or a subcontractor, in the scope of documents or statements that relate to each of them.
5. The attestation of compliance with the original of the electronic copy of the document or statement referred to in item 4 above shall be made using a qualified electronic signature.
6. Customer mothat they request the submission of the original or a notarized copy of the documents or statements only if the submitted copy is illegible or raises doubts as to its authenticity. Documents or statements made in a foreign language are submitted together with a translation into Polish.
8. The content of the SIWZ with attachments is available on the Employer`s website - in the systemSWPP2 PGE system, https: //swpp2.gkpge.pl.
9. The period of binding with the offer referred to in section IV.2.6 is 60 days, counted from the expiry of the deadline for submission of Offers.
10. The deadline is 17 months from the date of conclusion of the Contract. Contractors may participate in the proceedings, for which there are no grounds for exclusion from the proceedings under Art. 24 sec. 1 item 12 - 23 of the Act with reservation of art. 133 ust. 4 of the Act, and are not subject to exclusion pursuant to art. 24 sec. 5 point 1 of the Act. The exclusion takes place in the cases specified in art. 24 sec. 7 of the Act