PKP POLSKIE LINIE KOLEJOWE S.A., ZAK?AD LINII KOLEJOWYCH W TARNOWSKICH GÓRACH Office Name: PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A., Zak?ad Linii Kolejowych w Tarnowskich Górach
Address: Nakielska 3
Town: Tarnowskie Góry
Postal Code: 42-600
Contact Point: Gabriela Wypadlok
Authority Type: Utilities entity Contact Nature: Services Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union Award criteria: Lowest price CPV code: 77200000,77200000,77200000 CPV Description: Forestry services.
Cutting trees and bushes along the railway line No. 173 in the area of operation of the Railway Lines Plant in Tarnowskie Gorach.
Reference Number: 0444 / IZ09GM / 14530/03957/19 / P
Cutting trees and bushes along the line No. 173 in the area of operation Operations Section of Rybnik. Felling of trees with a circumference above 50 cm to 130 cm in an estimated number of 418 pieces. Felling of trees with a circumference above 130cm up to 460 cm in an estimated number of 18 pieces. Cutting bushes, samosiejek along with cutting trees with a circumference of up to 50 cm with an estimated area of 12 ha.
Cut trees and shrubs along the line No. 173 in the area of operation of the Operation Section of Rybnik. Felling of trees with a circumference of more than 50 cm to 130 cm in an estimated number of 418 pieces. Felling trees with a circumference of more than 130 cm to 460 cm in an estimated number of 18k. Cutting bushes, samosiiejek along with cutting trees with a circumference of up to 50 cm with an estimated area of 12 ha.
1. Contractors may participate in the proceedings:
1) to whom there are no grounds for exclusion from the proceedings based on: - art. 24 sec. 1 item 12-23 of the Act, excluding the premises specified in para. 1 point 13 lit. d and point 14 for the offense referred to in Article 24 sec. 1 point 13 lit. d(premises for mandatory exclusion),
- art. 24 sec. 5 point 1, point 4 and point 8, excluding the premises specified in paragraph 5 points 2-3 and items 5-7 (reasons for exclusion optional)
2) who meet the conditions set out in paragraph 2, uszczowiłowione by the Ordering Party in Chapter XI of the TOR.
2. According to art. 22 par. 1b of the Act, the Contractors who meet the conditions d may apply for awarding the contract(c) competence or entitlements to a specific professional activity carried out, if it results from separate regulations,
2) economic or financial situation,
3) technical or professional capacity
3. According to art. 22a para. 1 of the Act, the Contractor may, in order to confirm compliance with the conditions of participation in the proceedings in relevant situations and with regard to a specific order orfor a part, rely on technical or professional abilities or the financial or economic situation of other entities, regardless of the legal nature of the legal relationships that it has with it.
4. The Contractor who relies on the abilities or the situation of other entities must prove to the Employer that while performing the order he will have the necessary resources of these entities, in particularby obliging these entities to provide them with the necessary resources for the needs of the order. The written commitment referred to above must be submitted in the original in the form of an electronic document signed by a third party. The model of commitment is Annex No. 3 to the ToR. The Contractor submits the undertaking of the third party together with the offer.
5. The ordering party will assess, cz oo made available to the Contractor by other entities technical or professional capacity or their financial or economic situation, allow the Contractor to demonstrate compliance with the condition of participation in the proceedings and examine whether there is any ground of exclusion regarding this subject, referred to in: - art. 24 sec. 1 item 13-22 of the Act, excluding the premises specified in art. 24 sec. 1 point 13 lit. d and pkt 14 (grounds for mandatory exclusion)
- art. 24 sec. 5 point 1, point 4 and point 8, excluding the premises specified in art. 24 sec. 5 points 2-3 and paragraphs 5-7 (reasons for optional exclusion)
6. With respect to conditions regarding education, professional qualifications or experience, Contractors may rely on the capacities of other entities, if these entities provide services for the implementation of whothese capabilities are required.
7. Contractor who relies on the financial or economic situation of other entities, is jointly and severally liable with the entity that committed to provide resources for damage suffered by the Employer resulting from not sharing these resources, unless the failure to provide resources is not at fault. If technical or professional capacity or economicsor financial, the entity referred to in paragraph 3 of this chapter, do not confirm the Contractor`s fulfillment of the conditions for participation in the proceedings or the exclusion basis for these entities, the Employer requests that the Contractor, by the deadline specified by the Employer:
1) replace this entity with another entity or entities; or
2) is committed to the personal implementation of the appropriate cof the order, if it demonstrates technical or professional capacity or the financial or economic situation referred to in paragraph 3 of this chapter. Detailed information on the manner of submitting the offer and information on the required documents and statements are included in the Terms of Reference (SIWZ). Contractor within 3 days of posting on the websiteinformation referred to in art. 86 par. 5 of the Act, submits to the Employer a statement referred to in art. 24 sec. 11 of the Act on affiliation or lack of belonging to the same capital group, referred to in art. 24 sec. 1 point 23 of the Act