|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Engineering services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71300000,71315000,71300000,71315000
CPV Description: Engineering services.
General refurbishment Graserschule Bayreuth Technical equipment, equipment groups 1, 2, 3 and 8, service phases 3-9 according to -- 53 ff. HOAI
The city of Bayreuth intends to refurbish the Graserschule with a single sports hall .
Main Site: Schulstrasse 4
The City of Bayreuth is the general refurbishment of the Graser School with a single sports hallThe three-day elementary school was built in 1875 and is located in the city center of Bayreuth.
The building (with the exception of the sports hall) is a listed building.
As part of the support program KP II, the windows and doors of the outer shell were energetically renovated Renovation of the interior areas took place in the 60 years.
Currently about 250 students are visiting the GrundschuThe refurbishment will have to be carried out while the school is running.
The school has an area of approx. 7 540 m GFA.
According to current estimates of costs, a gross amount of about 10 500 000 EUR (Kgr. 700, DIN 276).
For the general refurbishment described above, the following services are to be awarded:
- Technical equipment, equipment groups1, 2, 3 and 8, work phases 3-9 according to -- 53 ff. HOAI.
The work phases are ordered step by step.
At first the work phases 3 4 (design planning and approval planning) are commissioned according to - 55 HOAI.
A legal right to commission there are no further phases of service or overall commission.
1) Proof of the entitlement of the intended draftsman, who is B- 2) Declaration on the absence of exclusion reasons according to - 123 and - 124 GWB;
3) Declaration on the absence of exclusion reasons according to - - 75 Abs. 2 VgV); 21 MiLoG;
4) Declaration on cooperation with other companies;
5) Declaration on economic links with others
6) Declaration on the possible transfer of parts of the contract to other companies (- 46 (3) no. 10 VgV). If the applicant wishes to make use of the services of other companies in the fulfillment of the contract, he must name them and submit their own application form for them and, if applicable, for further subordinate companies with the application. One matchDeclaration of commitment of these companies must be submitted on request.
1) Statement of total net turnover of the applicant in the last 3 business years (- 45 para. 1 no. 1 VgV). The maximum score is achieved with an average turnover of ≥ 500 000 EUR / a (weighting 5%).
2) The number of employees of the last 3 years of business for the entire office of the candidateand the employees working in the subject area of the tendered planning service, divided into occupational groups (executives, graduate engineer, other employees) (- 46 (3) no. 8 VgV). The maximum score is achieved with an average total number of employees ≥ 5 persons (weighting 5%).
3) Proof of insurance covering professional indemnity coverage in Hoehe of EUR 1 500 000 for personal injury and EUR 1 500 000 for other damage, or a written statement from the insurer on the increase of professional liability insurance in the case of a contract, must be enclosed with the application.
Only one application per candidate is allowed. Multiple applications lead to exclusion from the procedure. Multiple applications also include several applications from-Individuals within different applicant communities.
The shipping risk for the timely receipt lies with the applicant. There is no postmark tax.
The application documents will not be returned. Applications submitted by electronic means, such as e-mail, telex, telegram, telex, telex and facsimile are not permitted.
The application form and all-Further documents are available for download at www.hitzler-ingenieure.de/e-vergabe. Questions and comments on the tender documents must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com no later than 8 working days before the expiry of the period for participation. Binding statements are to be considered as statements, concretizations or amendments to the tender documents under the Internetadresse www.hitzler-ingenieure.de/vergabe published up to 6 calendar days before the end of the participation period. Applicants are obliged to inform themselves on the above-mentioned website up to 6 calendar days before the end of the participation period, whether there have been any statements, concretions or changes in the tender documents. It is expressly stated that sich the need to postpone the participation period within these 6 calendar days. In such a case, you will also be informed immediately on the above-mentioned website.
The application documents must be submitted in DIN A4 format, in a so-called "file folder" or similar without firm binding. "Leitz folder", hard-copy documents, etc . are-undesirable.
Smaller organizations and young people are particularly reminded of the possibility of creating application communities. In the case of consortia, the application form must be completed separately by each tenderer in the group.
The application must be marked with the enclosed return label on the envelope / packagings. Are for shipping additional shipping bags o. Ae. The orderer reserves the right to ask for missing explanations and proofs in accordance with - 56 (2) VgV.
If several applicants meet the requirements in the same way, the request for participation must be marked in a sealed envelope with the return label in the mailing box and-if the number of applicants is too high after an objective selection according to the underlying criteria, the client reserves the right to take part in the selection of the remaining candidates in accordance with - 75 (6) VgV.
It will depend on the applicant / applicant community or bidder / consortium pursuant to - 160 (3) (1-4) GWB.
Internet address (URL): http://www.bayreuth.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)