Authority Type: Utilities entity Contact Nature: Services Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries Award criteria: Lowest price CPV code: 71320000,71320000,71248000,71320000,71248000 CPV Description: Engineering design services.
Supervision of project and documentation.
Development of project documentation for tasks related to the modernization of gas stations medium / split, divided into 4 tasks: ul. Targowa Środa Śl., Ul. Brzeska Głog-w, ul. Wrocławska Środa Śl., Township of Karsz-w
Reference Number: 2019 / W500 / WP-001826
The subject of the order is the preparation of project documentation for mo-related tasksderivation of medium pressure gas stations, divided into the following parts: - The subject of the order is the development of project documentation for the task related to the reconstruction of the medium pressure reduction station at ul. Targowa in Środa Śląska, which includes, in particular, the execution of a construction and executive design and the exercise of author`s supervision, as well as the execution of cost estimatesysu inwestorskie, consisting in reconstruction of the reduction / reduction station to reduction and measurement, whereby:
- type of existing object: reduction station Qn = 1 600 m / h,
- target type: reduction and measurement station Qn = 1 600 m /h.
The work scope contains technical conditions no .: PSGWR.ZMSM.783.010-2.MGT.19 of 12.6.2019 r.
IO contractors can apply for the order, whichzy:
1. they are not subject to exclusion;
2. meet the following conditions for participation in the proceedings:
2.1. they have competences or licenses to conduct a specific professional activity, if it results from separate regulations. The Awarding Entity does not describe how to assess this condition;
2.2. they are in the appropriate economic or financial situation as set out in section III.1.2) of the notice;
2.3. have technical or professional abilities specified in section III.1.3) of the announcement. - Procuring from the procedure for awarding the contractor excludes the Contractor based on the premises specified in art. 24 sec. 1 point 12) 23) PPL and art. 24 sec. 5 points 1), 4), 8), subject to art. 133 ust. 4 Pzp, and pursuant to art. 24 sec. 7-12 Pzp.
Assessment of compliance with the above conditions will be made"meets - does not meet", based on information contained in a single document, statements and documents to be provided by the Contractor to confirm compliance with the conditions for participation in the proceedings and no grounds for exclusion from the Proceedings. II List of statements and documents are to provide the Contractor to confirm compliance with the conditions for participation in the proceedings and the absence of pput away the exclusion:
1. Documents submitted together with the offer by all Contractors participating in the proceedings:
1) statement in the form of EAT, in the scope indicated in the SIWZ. EAT shall be prepared in accordance with the specimen form specified in the EC Implementing Regulation issued on the basis of art. 59 par. 2 of Directive 2014/24 / EU and art. 80 st. 3 of Directive 2014/25 / EU. EAT is available in XML formaton the Ordering Party: https://zamowienia.psgaz.pl in proceedings No. 2019 / W500 / WP-001826. EAT shall consist of the requirements set out in points 8.2.1. - 8.2.9. SIWZ;
2) Contractor who refers to the resources of other entities, in order to demonstrate the absence of grounds for exclusion and fulfillment in relation to them, to the extent that they refer to their resources, the conditions for participation in the proceedings,Also, the EMS regarding these entities, signed by the entity the documents refer to - in accordance with the requirements set out in points 8.2.1. - 8.2.9. SIWZ;
3) in the case of contractors jointly applying for the award of a contract (in the form of a consortium, civil partnership), EAT is submitted by each of the contractors jointly applying for the order - in accordance with the requirements set out in points 8.2.1. - 8.2.9. SIWZ. These documents confirm compliance with the conditions for participation in the procedure and no grounds for exclusion to the extent that each contractor meets the conditions for participation in the procedure and no grounds for exclusion; - 4) the third party`s obligation to provide resources (if applicable) according to Annex 3 to the ToR ;
5) proof of payment of the bid bond,
6) power of attorney (original or copyand notarized) to sign the offer, if the authorization to sign the offer does not arise from the registration documents, made in electronic form and bearing a qualified electronic signature.
2. The statement referred to in Section VI. 3) point I.
3. Documents and declarations referred to in Section VI. 3) point II, submitted by the Contractor, whose offer was the highest gradeiona.
The offer and attachments referred to in item 1 above must be submitted in electronic form bearing a qualified electronic signature, in accordance with the requirements set out in points 8.2.1. - 8.2.9. SIWZ.
Documents or statements referred to in points 2 and 3 above, the Contractor shall provide the Ordering Party with the use of means of electronic communication, to the e-mail addressindicated in point 9.1. SIWZ or via the PSG Procurement Platform.
Documents or statements are submitted in the original in the form of an electronic document provided by their issuer with a qualified electronic signature or in the form of an electronic copy certified as true to the original by the Contractor. Contractors who are in the appropriate system can apply for the contractfor economic or financial reasons, i.e. they are insured against civil liability in respect of their activities related to the subject of the order for a guarantee sum of at least PLN 200,000.00 (in words: two hundred thousand zlotys).
2. The Contractor may, in order to confirm compliance with the conditions for participation in the proceedings, in appropriate situations and with regard to a particular order, orfor a part, rely on technical or professional abilities or the financial or economic situation of other entities, regardless of the legal nature of the legal relationship that links it with it. The Contracting Authority assesses whether technical or professional capacities made available to economic operators or their financial or economic situation allow the contractor to demonstrate compliance with the conditionin participating in the proceedings and examines whether there is a ground for exclusion for this entity. The Contractor, within 3 days from the date of posting on the website in the subject proceedings, information referred to in art. 86 par. 5 of the Act, provides the Employer with a declaration of belonging or non-affiliation to the same capital group as referred to in art. 24 sec. 1 point23 of the Act
II. The contracting party, prior to the order being awarded, will call the contractor whose offer has been rated the most, to submit in a period not shorter than 10 days, valid as of the day of submitting declarations or documents confirming the circumstances referred to in art. 25 para. 1 of the Act, it is:
1. Information from the NQF in the scope specified in art. 24 sec. 1 pts 13, 14 and 21 Pzp, issued not earliermore than 6 months before the deadline for submitting offers (subject to the content of Article 133 (4) of the PPL).
2. Certificates of the competent head of the tax office confirming that the contractor is not in arrears with paying taxes, issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of tenders, or other document confirming that the contractor has concluded an agreement with the competent authoritytax on the repayment of these receivables, together with any interest or fines, in particular obtained the legally required exemption, deferral or payment in installments of overdue payments or suspension in full of the implementation of the decision of the competent authority. Certificates of the relevant ZUS or KRUS organizational unit or other document confirming that the contractor is not in arrearswith payment of social security or health insurance premiums, issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of bids, or other document confirming that the contractor has concluded an agreement with the competent authority regarding the repayment of such receivables with possible interest or fines, in particular the right to dismiss, postpone or divide it intooverdue payments or suspension of the implementation of the decision of the competent authority in full.
4. A copy from the relevant register or central records and business information, if separate regulations require an entry in the register or records, in order to confirm the absence of grounds for exclusion pursuant to art. 24 sec. 5 point 1 of the Act.
5. Documents confirming that the Contractor is insuredcivil liability in the scope of conducted activities related to the subject of the order for a guarantee sum of at least PLN 200,000.
6. The list of persons referred by the contractor for the execution of the orders, in particular those responsible for providing the services, along with information on their professional qualifications, entitlements, as well as the scope of activities performed by them, andinformation about the basis for disposing of these persons together with a copy of the rights and current certificates of belonging to the proper Chamber of Building. Internet address (URL): www.psgaz.pl