Object of the contract Electronic, electromechanical and electrotechnical supplies
Description: Contract notice: Electronic, electromechanical and electrotechnical supplies
Authority Type: Utilities entity Contact Nature: Services Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union Award criteria: Lowest price CPV code: 31700000,31700000 CPV Description: Electronic, electromechanical and electrotechnical supplies.
Modernization of the heating network in Gdańsk at PGE Energia Ciepła S.A. Oddział Wybrzeże
Reference Number: 1001233300
The subject of the order is the modernization of the heating network in Gdańsk at PGE Energia Ciepła S.A. Branch Coast as described in the subject of the order contained in the Technical Specification.
The subject of the order is moderthe heating network in Gdańsk at PGE Energia Ciepła S.A. Branch of the Coast. The scope of works includes: - analysis of the existing heating system and its optimization,
- enabling the operation of unit No. 2 in a block system,
- development of a multi-branch executive and as-built design,
- modernization of existing NC2, 3, 4, 5 and PS2 pumps, 3 , 4, 5 in terms of parameters,
- selection and constructionnew aggregates of thrust pumps on exchangers OXR1 and 2,
- selection, delivery and assembly of new motors and inverters for PS2 pumps, 3, 4, 5,
- selection, delivery and assembly of new NC2 pump motors, 3, 4, 5,
- construction works,
- AKPiA and system works,
- transfer of 1NC, 7NC, 1PS pump control system,
- overhaul and replacement of fittings on the heating system,
- protection of the internal heat systemof the boiler before the increase in the return pressure.
According to the provisions of the ToR.
1. The proceeding is conducted in an unlimited tender on the basis of art. 39 in conjunction from art. 134 sec. 1 of the Act of 29.1.2004 Public Procurement Law (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1579, as amended), hereinafter referred to as "Pzp".
2. The Employer envisages using, pursuant to Article 24aa of the PPL. , the so-called reversed procedure (ie wpFirst, it will evaluate the offers, and then will examine whether the Contractor whose offer has been evaluated as the most advantageous is not subject to exclusion and meets the conditions for participation in the Procedure).
3. The Specification of Essential Terms of Orders with attachments (SIWZ) is available free of charge at: https://pgeenergiaciepla.eb2b.com.pl
Internet address (URL): https://www.pgeenergiaciepla.pl/